• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Game will probably end with an "Empire Strikes Back" climax

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

voodoobuddhist

Remember those five words that Darth Vader said in Episode V that changed Star Wars forever. I have a feeling that this game is gonna raise more questions than it will answers. We will all be confused and wait for a third(fourth) installment.

Axel: Kairi, I am your brother.
Kairi: What?
Sora: No, you're not.
Namine: He really is Kairi's brother.
**Axel slices off Sora's hand.**
**BHK stabs Axel.**
**The crew makes a hasty retreat.**

If that were the case then this would be hilarious...or not.

iforgot

an climax ending? I hate them with every fiber of my being. If it does happen and there will be another installment that would be fine by me but if they delay the game by like a year and a half I will personally rip the throat of tetsuya Nomura(just joking!)

C

cam ron 77

um....what? i don't see how it could end like that....explain...

oh nvm, you were just kidding, yeah....i hate climaxes..

Last edited:

Chosenoneknuckles

Nomura stated offically way back that this game would answer all our questions we have, another game might be made depending on the sales of this one.

voodoobuddhist

Yes, it's a joke. I mean what are the chances that Kairi and Axel are related? Very unlikely, all they share is their hair color. All I know is, that the ending better leave me speechless. Then yet I don't even know what the beginning is like. LOL

Owaz

Kingdom Hearts 2 is looking to be the last installment in the series. It's supposed to be the size of four normal games which would be about 80 hours of gameplay... Face it, they're going to go out with a BIG finale in this one. While another Kingdom Hearts game would be nice, do you honestly think Tetsuya Nomura would continue a franchise that in his eyes is complete?

I'm betting my money that Kingdom Hearts 2 will be the last installment of the series.

Last edited:

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
Owaz said:
Kingdom Hearts 2 is looking to be the last installment in the series. It's supposed to be the size of four normal games which would be about 80 hours of gameplay... Face it, they're going to go out with a BIG finale in this one. While another Kingdom Hearts game would be nice, do you honestly think Tetsuya Nomura would continue a franchise that in his eyes is complete?

I'm betting my money that Kingdom Hearts 2 will be the last installment of the series.

i think your right because they are bringing out a boxset of the series (KH, KH:CoM and KH2)

howelllawson

Website
www.myspace.com
I think the game will end with the army of heartless/nobodys vs. an army of ff and disney characters. There is some proof of this in the latest trailer showing Stitch shooting nobodys,
stitch.jpg

Yuna and Rikku (ffx2 not kh) kicking butt
novpvp00600050nm.jpg
, and cloud (breifly) all of wich are at hollow bastion.

Vzam

Bronze Member
wish i had the power to close retarded threads...

yea Nomura is making this the last installment unless the fan base is so big hes forced to make another...which i doubt.

Owaz

The war between the Heartless could also be in the middle or near the end. The exact end of the game though...no way. Sora going to the dark side would be too much like Star Wars. Though Nomura would probably be able to make another game out of that. Still, it'd be copying Star Wars...

KitsuneSaru

Website
radicaledvard.deviantart.com
I would just like to say something about the "5 words" part. It's actually 4 as Vader never says "Luke" and just "I am your father". (Not only am I a Star Wars fan, but my older brother is the biggest Star Wars fan I've ever seen...)
But anyway, it would be kinda neat if it did end on a cliff-hanger, therefore KH3, but it's highly unlikly in my opinion it would be anything like Empire Strikes Back.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
yea... and...

riku: sora i am ur father and kairi is ur mama goodday!
sora: wtf im in love with my mama!
kairi: should i feel bad that im having a love affair with my son?

ya.................. exactly. we should stop using starwars as an example it reminds me too much of my parents O_O

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i dont thik theyll be a cliffhanger cause nomura said everything will be explained or somethin like that and theyre doin that in case there is no kh3 but i hope theres no cliffhanger if im wrong about what nomura said

Owaz

Think of it this way...

If there are any secret videos after you beat the game, like in Kingdom Hearts, then we'll know if there is to be a Kingdom Hearts 3. But it is very unlikely at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back