• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gameshark Codes Not Working

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku Fan1415

OK, so I've been through numerous threads with codes for playing as Riku, Mickey, and DW Roxas, but I need SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS here, because I guess I've been doing it wrong. I have Gameshark 2, Version 1.3

The Main Menu has:

Start Game
Auto Cheat Mode
Expert Cheat Mode
Memory Manager & Gamesaves
Online Updates

Now, I've tried going to "Expert Cheat Mode", and "adding" the code for playing as Riku, Mickey, and DW Roxas, but after adding the code, when I try to select it, nothing happens (selected codes are highlighted). Do I have to download codes, and if so, how? Or am I just inputting the code incorrectly? Please help, I will rep for your trouble.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Gameshark for PS2 is EXTREMELY unreliable and almost never works. I know from experience. Buy a Codebreaker, it works no matter what.

Riku Fan1415

^Since I've been unable to play as Riku otherwise, I've used the "Infinite Health" cheat that's on there already to play as Riku on the final stage without Sora losing health when Xemnas is "draining" him. It works every time,I'm able to play as Riku as long as I want.

See, I'm completely clueless here, seeing as how I have NO IDEA what a Codebreaker is. I've heard of it before, and granted, I could guess it's some little device or whatever, but I don't know what it is.

TWILIGHT DUST

it's a disk for the ps2 (of course you know that). on the other hand, it could be the wrong code. if anything, buy a codebreaker and get the codes from RAGNAROK'S thread on codes.

i have both, the codebreaker is awsome. while the gameshark (excuse my language) SUCKS ASSD:<

take it from people with experience and BUY A CODEBREAKER8D

Shinoti

You can add codes Gameshark isnt any diffrent from codebreaker
its just that codebreaker has been out longer so it has more codes

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
OK, so I've been through numerous threads with codes for playing as Riku, Mickey, and DW Roxas, but I need SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS here, because I guess I've been doing it wrong. I have Gameshark 2, Version 1.3
How about getting a newer version. Besides, all you can do with Gameshark on KH games, as far as I've tried, is have an infinite life cheat. That's it. Get something else if you want to play Riku.

It might probably be the wrong code. Still, I say get some other cheat code thingy or get a newer ver. of Gameshark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back