• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gamestop trade ins question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiRiku*Axel

Sorry if this isn't in the right section, im kind of in a hurry.
I was wondering how much you would estimate i would get if i traded in these games.
Nintendo Ds
Transformers Autobots
Advance Wars Dual Strike
MySims

Play Station 2
Future Tactics: The Uprisisng
Capcom Classics Collection
Superman Returns
X-Men Legends 2 :Rise of the Apocalypse
Eragon
Sonic Heroes
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

I want to get Spectrobes or Spectrobes Colector's Edition or Final Fantasy XI or anything else I can think of. Maybe Final Fantasy 4 for ds.
Maybe Pokemon Platinum. Theyre all in pretty good condition except for PoP Sands of Time because the person i got it from scratched up pretty bad.
I also want to buy a new game if i can get away with it, not an used game

D

Deleted member 36435

Thread moved to General Video Games.

First I would NEVER trade in games to GameStop you get like 10% of what you could get if you sold them online. I'd estimate you'd get about 50 dollars, if that. Maybe a little more for the DS games.

Final Fantasy XI
This is an MMORPG which requires a fast internet connection, a monthly fee (you pay 10 dollars a month to play I believe) a way to hook your system up to the internets, and a lot of free time.

Calculate Gamestop's Trade-in Value - No need to call - Cheap Ass Gamer
A way to calculate trade in values. Divide the sales price by 1.4.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I sold Halo 3 and Skate for $50 at Gamestop, so you'd probably get a little over 50 depending on the condition, and how old the game is.

D

Deleted member 36435

Skate and Halo 3 are fairly popular and new games so of course they'd fetch a nice price but what he is listing is, well, not so good.

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
I know for a fact Advance Wars Dual Strike is good for around 10 bucks.

As for the PS2 games, I'd say around 3-5 bucks each. I'd would go with FFIV for the DS but, that just my opinion.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
lol trade-ins.

I would never subject stuff I paid for with my own money to that sham.

GameStop is a sham period. I only go there once in a blue moon when they have decent sales with coupons they send in my e-mail.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
^ That was help. In other words: Don't trade in. I'm trying to save you something buddy.

For the lot of stuff you probably spent well over 100+ for you'll probably only get something around (if even) 30 bucks for.

Just to freakin' test them, once I bought a brand new game (spent 60 bucks on this being a PS3 game), and then while it was still wrapped, told them, I want to trade it in now and how much would I get?

I'll let you guess what happened next. Yeah, they werent going to give me crap for it, barely anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back