• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gankutsuou

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuraddo

Website
krad.deviantart.com
Le Comte de Monte Cristo

I can't believe no one made thread about it already!! >__<

So, what do you think of the anime? Do you like the way they use these pattern thingies? Has anyone read the book, by any chance? Fav character?

Please, I really need to talk with someone about episode 23. Where did THAT come from? O__o

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I used to watch Gankutsuou, but then something happened to the fansubs (the tracker went down), and I have not seen any raws floating around anywhere. I'm stuck att episode 13. >_<;

Kuraddo

Website
krad.deviantart.com
I'm not sure where to get A-Keep's releases. I switched to Anime-Kraze after a while, they sub a little faster, usually. The torrent files are still available at their site.

Soo~ *checks what has happened up to episode 13* ahh, I don't want to spoil anything. >_< Albert blushes a lot doesn't he? XD

Last edited:

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
EDIT: I've been out-posted by a mere minute! XD

An animé.

As indicated by the original post, it's a retelling of the Count of Monte Cristo, set in a semi-sci-fi environment.

Kuraddo; Hey, thanks. I did not know Anime-Kraze subbed Gankutsuou (and I suppose I've been to lazy to find out). I've got a bit of catching-up to do...

Kuraddo

Website
krad.deviantart.com
I'm sorry for the double post. But nobody replies! *whines* Isn't there anyone who likes Gankutsuou? ;___;

I'm currently waiting for my ep. 24 raw to finish downloading. *pokes bittorrent* And I'm scared as hell of the ending. It'd be better if I waited for episode 22 and 23 to be subbed, first. So I know what's going on. But... but!! *bounces*

I still can't believe no one knows Gankutsuou. Go watch it. It's such a nice anime. Seriously.

Again, sorry for the double post. I'm feeling rather fangirl-y at the moment. >___>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back