• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Gay Crush

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Couple of questions

Was he freaked out in the way that he never wants to get near you again? Or just surprised?

Were you friends/good friends with him? Because if he had the former reaction, then that might not be a good sign that he'll still wanna hang around with you.

He said "Don't worry about it" so I'm thinking he won't be, like scared of me. He was just surprised.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
If anything, he is probably very flattered. It's near impossible to hate someone who loves you.

I'm glad it worked out for you ^_^

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Im sorry mendia. I hope your okay and everything... At least he wont be all freaked out about you and everything.

BTW, I would never have guessed you of all people to be gay. Yet again, I hadnt guessed Xemy would be either. I still consider you a friend mate =D

Little_Red

betch.
I've recently have had a gay crush on one of my classmates.

I've only told about five people about it and I'm not sure if I should just tell him how I feel. I've liked him for almost the entire school year, and I think it's a lot more than a crush.

Saying it's love would be inaccurate.

I know this is a pretty personal issue but I trust the member of KHI and because the internet is anonymous, I don't think I'll have to worry about real life connections on this forum getting involved in this issue IRL.

What do you guys think I should do?

well, you could try to be open with them about it. just ask them first, to try not to get mad at you and call you degrading names. just tell them how you feel, and you'll feel a lot better in the end.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
He's freaked out but he'll have to get used to it, and I'm sure he'll have to deal with that a lot later in life anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back