• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Genie, knower of events from BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

big don mega

about the 10000 year thing, have you ever been trapped in a small box where you dont know night from day, you have no interaction, and you can barely move. 1 day can feel like a lifetime, so maybe genie thinks its been 10000 years when it was only 10 years

Joaxshu

who is to say that a genie with cosmic powers cant check the date before being sent back to his portable prison or tell the time
im sure he could make a clock appear

big don mega

i doubt there would be space in there and considering that if most people get 3 wishes its over in a day, i doubt he had the time or space to check the date or time
i cant remember who said this or even the exact words but somewhere i heard this
the tree wishes are always the same, one to see if im real, one to change the life compleatlly for what they think is the better, and the last one to change back to there life

Joaxshu

im not trying to be rude but it doesnt take more than a day to check the date
also if that big guy come squeeze inside that tiny lamp im sure he could find a calender and/or clock
also he could shrink himself and fit a bunch of stuff in there, the lamp could also be bigger on the inside than the outside

i cant remember who said this or even the exact words but somewhere i heard this
the tree wishes are always the same, one to see if im real, one to change the life compleatlly for what they think is the better, and the last one to change back to there life

relevance?

big don mega

showing how short hes out of the lamp the first wish is simple. its made right when he says hes a genie just to see if its true. the second one to change the life, is usually overturned with the third wish in a matter of minutes. and if i only had a few hours out of a lamp then had to go back for countless days, i wouldnt care about the date. i would try to make the best of the little time. also i doubt anything can fit in there other than him or it wouldnt be as bad as he says it is

Joaxshu

ok imagine being in your house with only the basics to live no internet phone tv or anything
its pretty much prison without all the other people
like if everybody else on earth was gone you could do anything you want
but after 1000s of years it would begin to suck alot being literitly alone virtually all of the time
also the importance of the time and date depends on the person

big don mega

well i doubt that genie really had all that space but we dont know if he did or didnt. but if im trapped alone for 10-10000 years, when i get out, well its inoppropriute for me to say what i would do but im not going to care about the time

Joaxshu

well i suppose you wouldnt know till you tried right

and its possible thats what his prison is like
so i dont think that he would mistake the amount of time he was locked up by 990 years
its just seems a little silly to me

big don mega

he may have actually just exadurated it now that i think clearly. he may have known it wasnt really 10000 years but just said it because it felt that way to him

Joaxshu

i dont think he would need to exagerate he would probably feel relief than sarcastic and cold since 10 years is short compared to 1000
also this is going into opinions id like to steer clear of that since its easier and more effective to agrue or w/e based on logic

Inept

Pinned to a wall, listening to how Joker got his s
Well of course Alladin had to have his mind erased, if he met ven and fought with him (IF he does) then dont you think he would go up to sora and be like "hey you remind me of ..." or "hey a keyblade, been awhile since ive seen one of these!" ... just saying ...

Joaxshu

yeah you should be more speciafic
but dont call urself an idiot
we all make mistakes
pencils have erasers
all that stuff
you were trying to contribute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back