• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

getting a really high score in the cups with summons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
yea u have heard that u use stitch to get a high score but who has the time to use his limits over... and over... and over again!
i found something, he heals u everytime u take damage by using his ukulele to extract orbs from enemies and by his singing.

HERE's THE TRICK!!!

get damaged!! big time till u only have a miserable amount of health that one more hit kills u

then just stand there till stitch heals u over the danger zone, in the mean time, he'll use his ukulele to "get orbs" but he'll give you golgen tokens used for the high score, u have to do this when there's a lot of enemies aroung you or it will take longer. keep ur menu on curaga or cure on sora if u stop hearing the singing n u are still in danger zone!

it works!!! cuz it came from me!
if u need help for something else, holla acha boi aight?
Peace!

---Edwin aka Theory Master

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
ok, Stitch heals you by extracting HP orbs.
but in the cups, healing that way is not allowed.
so instead of HP orbs, gold cup orbs, that when an enemy is defeated come out, are being extracted.
just don't heal, wait till the danger sound shuts off, then move and either kill or if u want an even higher score, get hit again till u are in a very dangerous zone in your life barso Stitch can do his trick, but KEEP MOVING TILL HE STARTS DANCING!!!
I'll make a video when i get the chance after my mid terms and if ppl are still confused, so dont sweat it!

---Edwin aka Theory master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back