• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

geu question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Unkind Soul

I am truly sorry if this thread has been posted before but - could't the geu be ansem.? in deep dive, when he supposodly walks through the rock - you can see a heartless symbol on the unknown chest and his eyes are glowing yellow. i don't know if you' ve noticed or not but ansem has the same characteristics. not only that but it is possilbe that ansem is an unknown because he too lost his heart to the darkness

and even if this is a noob thread, i'd prefer not to be considered a noob since i've read these forums since this site was created i just haven't had my own internet access

Thank you

S

Swordfish

This has been thought before but Great theory! Keep It up and this could bee true but then how can Ansem be two people like DiZ and the GUE. It just dosent make sense!

DarkOblivion

It does make sense, ansem had the same logo on the chest, and I also agree on the eye.

P.S : now some idiot wanna-bee mod is gonna come in and say your a noob, and probaly say "SE didnt state this"

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
To be honest, i would be surprised if GEU isn't Ansem... read Ansem's report 10, it says that he cast off his frail body, not dead though, which means that the body must've survived, and as it has no heart, it is a heartless... although this aint confirmed by SE (in my opinion) it is more than likely that GEU is Ansem...lol

TTBK2

Awards
GEU isn't a heartless, he's a Nobody, so if he were related to Ansem, he would be his cast off shell. If you notice, most of the Heartless we have encountered contradict their own name since when you kill them they pop out hearts. And really, the Organization thread is on every page and I believe they have passed this theory and have discussed it before. Read it.

ultmakeyblademan

TTBK2 said:
GEU isn't a heartless, he's a Nobody, so if he were related to Ansem, he would be his cast off shell. If you notice, most of the Heartless we have encountered contradict their own name since when you kill them they pop out hearts. And really, the Organization thread is on every page and I believe they have passed this theory and have discussed it before. Read it.
ok anyway i still think that glowing eye unknown is ansem great theory

sinharvest_angel

DarkOblivion said:
It does make sense, ansem had the same logo on the chest, and I also agree on the eye.

P.S : now some idiot wanna-bee mod is gonna come in and say your a noob, and probaly say "SE didnt state this"

um... the ps thing? not a good thing to say (and for the record, i dont know a singel mod who calls anyone a n00b), and since when did ansem have a glowing eye (unless of course he has changed), and one of the unknows says he looks just like u hm..... what do u say to that, in other words i just dont think he is ansem

U

understatement

sinharvest_angel said:
um... the ps thing? not a good thing to say (and for the record, i dont know a singel mod who calls anyone a n00b), and since when did ansem have a glowing eye (unless of course he has changed), and one of the unknows says he looks just like u hm..... what do u say to that, in other words i just dont think he is ansem
just shut up andmake youre own decent thread god

sinharvest_angel

what no stupid im not making a thread because there have already been threads like thses moron, if u searched the dite u would see that there have been ton of these thread, (including this one), why dont u just shut up and get out of here

u know what ur post is actually considered spam, it was completely pointless stupid, and made no sense to say at ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back