• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

geu/sitting unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Unkind Soul

ok, i've read a couple of theories about the geu but i already made a theory about him so here's my other one. the geu might be ansem or ansem's shell because ansem lost his heart- maybe the sitting un known is riku or some other part of him. remember inreverse/rebirth when zexion said that riku had a scent like the superior. maybe the the superior is...i don't know riku's shell. that would explain why the geu says, "he looks just like you." i truly am sorry if this has been posted and don't flame me too bad.

LostBoyz940

Umm..GEU does not say "He looks just like you." the sitting Unknown says that to him, also why would Riku be in 2 different places in Deep Dive you see him killing the Heartless and they show his hair and a little of his face but the sitting unknown all you see is his/her mouth so that cannot be Riku or another side of him.

iholdthekeys

ppl have already made numerous theories of geu being ansem and all that garbage.... nd itz not true....

DiZ and Ansem are connected........... they have the similarity...... and it has already been said numerous times in news that in the japanese game demo and in the unreleased 8:30 minute trailer that DiZ and Ansem sound like they have the SAME EXACT VOICE!!!!!....... so stop spamming the board and making continuous theories about all this garbage when it's WRONG............ start off with june and read all the newsboard topics up to now on khinsider.com......... when ur done with that...... then you can post theories..........

PikaGrant

And also the GEU might just be something they scraped up and may not even be real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back