• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GEU=Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknes

why i think geu is sora is becuase 1)in kh sora lost his heart but kairi saved him
2)in kh final mix the EM saed that in the future you most likely cannot understand.EM also sayd that you loke like him 3)in AS/AS deep dive when the GEU came out of the rock the sitting unkown saed you look like him but the GEU lookt confused. 4) maby the GEU is sora in the futere.... sorry for my English i am from Europe

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Very interesting theory. It would be cool if Sora was the GEU, but I doubt it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Darknes said:
why i think geu is sora is becuase 1)in kh sora lost his heart but kairi saved him

And what is the relevence of this?

2)in kh final mix the EM saed that in the future you most likely cannot understand.EM also sayd that you loke like him

This first part does not make sence...and yes the EM said that Sora 'looks just like him'...your point is?

3)in AS/AS deep dive when the GEU came out of the rock the sitting unkown saed you look like him but the GEU lookt confused.

1. there was no shot of the GEU face after the Sitting Unknown said this, so on this part your either mistaken, or twisting the truth to benefit your theory

4) maby the GEU is sora in the futere.... sorry for my English i am from Europe

And do you have an valid ideas as to why the Sora has a glowing eye, is part of the Organization, is a Shell, and can walk through walls, in this said future?

Darknes

Ok muffinman i am gonna get you some evidense 1)in kh sora became a heartless and lost his heart but kairi saved him but that dosent mean that sora got his heart back which makes him half heartless and half human 2)in kh final mix the EM says to sora that, in you present state you most likely cannot understand. i think that Soras present state is GEU because he is half humen and half heartless wich explaynes the glowing eye:)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Darknes said:
Ok muffinman i am gonna get you some evidense 1)in kh sora became a heartless and lost his heart but kairi saved him but that dosent mean that sora got his heart back which makes him half heartless and half human 2)in kh final mix the EM says to sora that, in you present state you most likely cannot understand. i think that Soras present state is GEU because he is half humen and half heartless wich explaynes the glowing eye:)

If Sora did not have a heart, then he wouldn't be able to weild a keyblade. You need a strong Heart in order to weild one, and your theory involves him not having one at all....

I beleive what the EM was refering to, when he said that, was that Sora was so uninformed, that he could not comprehend it....

When Ansem first spoke to him on Destiny Islands, Sora knew very little, if anything, about the universe, heartless, darkness and light, and the such...

As he travelled to other worlds, he learned.

When Sora leanrns more, and gets more informed, perhaps then he will be able to understand...

And also, if Sora's present state involves him having a glowing eye....then why does he not have a glowing eye in any of the pictures we have of him in KH2?

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Darknes said:
Ok muffinman i am gonna get you some evidense 1)in kh sora became a heartless and lost his heart but kairi saved him but that dosent mean that sora got his heart back which makes him half heartless and half human

That is a load of bull plop. How can someone be half-Heartless and half-human? Are you just pulling ideas out of your a**? TMM is right: you need a Heart to wield a Keyblade, moron. No Heart = No Keyblade.

2)in kh final mix the EM says to sora that, in you present state you most likely cannot understand. i think that Soras present state is GEU because he is half humen and half heartless wich explaynes the glowing eye:)

o_o

Basically what TMM said. In Sora's present state (in KH) he knew very little about Heartless, other Worlds, the Heart itself, etc. But as he traveled, and met knew friends he slowly began to understand a little more.

Also, why would Sora being half-Heartless half-human enable him not to understand? Makes no sense. In fact, being half-Heartless half-human makes no sense either.

Kid, read what you write at least 10 times before you press "Submit Reply."

KS out!

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
...Aside from the violent reactions and un-called for language, I am leaning towards Muffinman's take on the whole thing. when you suggest that a person is "like you" it is already recognizing the fact the he "is not you". I'm sure Squaresoft/Enix is familiar with the rule on 1st and 3rd person compliments. I do like the assumption that Sora is "half-heartless", but i think it's farfetched to be recognizing it as a "half-heartless". and from my critical analysis of that scene, it seems that the story-writers did not put enough emphasis on the information that Sora experienced being a heartless to use as reference to progress the story.

...in otherwords i don't think it's significant... but i would not close my mind to that thought, thank you for bringing it up.

hudson

My, my, we're being a little too lenient, aren't we?
I'd be pretty amazed if he did happen to be the GEU
...but he's not, and considering the GEU came from a concept video that has little or no affiliation with the recent news, the suggestion that Sora could be GEU is moot.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
nightmare dragon said:
yeah and how about if it is bhk, in a video namine says to blond that he is a non existant one so that could involve being a heartles and that explains why he has a glowing eye.:rolleyes:
and when the hell did she say this she said he wasnt supposed to exist and that can mean basically any thing. you probably didnt even read it yourself someone probably just told you that

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
We all know that the Organization Coat stands for Inbetween. Right? Shells are not the only ones who where it. Riku, Mickey, and BHK are seen with these, and we KNOW that they are somebodies. How can the thought of GEU being Sora even cross your mind? I dont get you. Sora is the hero of Light. He has nothing to do with the Organization. He fights one every so often. Why would he willingly put on a coat.. and if so...who could look like him? BHK. So what if that s the case, he is already in a ORG coat too. Why point that out? Nah.. you must be stoned out of your gorde to say something like that. At least you are trying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back