• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ghost train

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Maybe it was a prelude to show what might really be going on in that world. I mean since that wasn't the real Twilight Town they probably wanted to show the only thing that was real, which was the Ghost Train. I'm not making any sense. I don't know.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
it probably was just an introduction to twilight town. i saw it too.

Crona Tronic

HAHA ok, there are 2 logical answers to this for me. ONE is that they made that video after thinking up the ghost train. TWO when you were investigating the ghost train, they said it was a recurring myth. The second is less likely because *AHEM* tells *AHEM* that the the train was a "treat" for Roxas (HAHA I CAN FINALLY SAY THAT NAME WITHOUT A SHIVER GOING DOWN MY SPINE! yes, i was one of those people who HATED that name all the way.) ANY WHO! as a more likely second option, they probably put it in for fun and knew you wouldn't think much of it until you found out that it was special, in which case you would be forced to restart the game to reassure yourself it was the train. in finishing this was a complete waste of time post, but hopefully it put your mind at ease :p

<_-_><_-_><_-_>Crona Tronic<_-_><_-_><_-_>

EDIT: two edits here. one is i forgot my name, two is YAY btr9095, I CAN'T WAIT FOR Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Is no one else freaking out at the fact that the creators of Kingdom Hearts are working on another game?!?! I mean, its not KH but its the closest thing we'll get for a while, and who knows, it might be (prays to god not do be hit by lightning after this) better XD

Oathkeeper15

haha I laugh at what you said Crona. Actually your second second option is probably it. They most likely just put it there as a teaser or w/e. I hated the name Roxas at first too, but then it grew on my. Anyways thats just IMO..

Crona Tronic

MASTER OF KEYS the question is, more specifically, why was the trai shown before it was introduced... just kinda weird to have a train with a hat on :p

White_Feather

hmm interesting
i bet its just there for fun and games
some things in square enix dont make complete sense
thats the way it is, thats the way it shall be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back