• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Girls cant be good at games!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata_Hyuga

Why is it that whenever I just so happen to do good in a game, I get insulted for it? Call of duty 4 for example, whenever I do good on there they either accuse me of not really being a girl, or say im a dike or lesbian. What I want to know is why is that? Do they have a hard time coping with the fact that a girl might be better than them? Is it like, totally outrageous that a girl is good at video games? What is it?

.Oji

赤いテキスト

Sexism?

Anyway, people who're insulting you based on the fact that you're a girl alone probably do so because of two things:
  1. They can't fathom the thought that they're getting their asses handed to them, period.
  2. Discrimination aka sexism.
Stereotypically, some people believe that girls shouldn't be playing games and should probably put on a apron and cook. >_>

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, its not so much the fact that your a girl, its just alot of people who play CoD4 are guys, so when people find out your a girl. most people will either think your just a guy or a dike, not because your good. they just don't expect a girl playing CoD4.

Me myself, I get surprised when I find out someone in the game room is a girl.

Flygon017

Well, its exactly what you said Oji, and if you ask me it gets me pissed off that some people are like to women. I mean is it that hard to believe that a girl could be good at a game.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Just wanted to point it out, this thread says, "Girls cant be good at games" Thats no typo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back