• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gizmo shop?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshcake

It's just suddenly occured to me....why is the gizmo shop called a shop when you don't buy anything there? :eek:hmy:

krazyaznsyco

its made of gizmos. just because its a shop doesnt necessarily mean you buy something. or maybe its just a useless store. it is on the second district where the heartless thrive so who would want to set up shop there?

heartofRiku

The person who owned it probably left the shop and so it no longer is a shop. The owner could have been Ludwig von Drake.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
No.. you're all wrong. The inside of the gizmo shop doesn't look like anything that would be used for retail.

Dictionary.com said:
shop 

–noun 1. a retail store, esp. a small one.
2. a small store or department in a large store selling a specific or select type of goods: the ski shop at Smith's.
3. the workshop of a craftsperson or artisan.
4. the workshop of a person who works in a manual trade; place for doing specific, skilled manual work: a carpenter's shop.

5. any factory, office, or business: Our ad agency is a well-run shop.

Obviously, it's some type of workshop.

imtherealnamine said:
maybe it was a shop????????
NU WAI.
Dude, it's called "The Gizmo Shop." Of course it's a shop. Spamming FTL.

heartofRiku said:
The owner could have been Ludwig von Drake.
lol wut

Masamune

Big Boss
Obviously, it's some type of workshop.

well maybe ppl used it before for some type of work but since the heartless came no one works there...

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
The person who owned it probably left the shop and so it no longer is a shop. The owner could have been Ludwig von Drake.

Ludwig von Drake is a Walt Disney character, an inventor, to be precise. However that isn't relevant. As _Riku_ posted, the word 'shop' can also apply to a WORKshop.

Or maybe they just used the word 'Gizmo Shop' as a fill in name, duh?

I expect so, Gizmo Place doesn't quite have the same ring to it. does it?
Yes,
Maybe the fact that they couldn't find a name to go after 'Gizmo' they just put the word shop after it, the only role the 'Gizmo Shop' offers is a few items located within the place for Sora to obtain.

Try Gizmo Workshop, hmm?

Nonetheless, 'tis a shop of sorts. Leave it at that.
Hah,
I forgot the name, once again proving my theory that the 'Workshop' has no real important role to the game, (except for item locations) what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back