• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Glass Tiles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zane

If someone has already mentioned this, please forgive me for mentioning it again and taking up board space.

I just wanted to know if anyone understood what it meant in the latest trailer where the platform the blonde haired kid is standing on, similar to the ones that Sora stepped on in the beginning of the first Kingdom Hearts, has Donald, Goofy, and Sora (or who I can only assume to be Sora) painted instead of a Princess of Heart? What's that suppose to mean?

Once again, if I'm just putting out a stupid and obvious question that's already been asked, I'm sorry.

blu ninjaz

its like his version of when sora got his keyblade....well thats my theory but......u know...like a dream sequence or something.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
This has been brought up before, but it is interesting that Sora had pictures of the Princesses of Heat during his awakening, while BHK has pictures of Sora, Donald, Goofy and possibly Riku during his awakening...never really thought about it that much.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
This has been brought up before, but it is interesting that Sora had pictures of the Princesses of Heat during his awakening, while BHK has pictures of Sora, Donald, Goofy and possibly Riku during his awakening...never really thought about it that much.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Wow, sorry about the multiple posts...my computer is being stupid. I'll promise that it'll never happen again.

Yazagi

yeah i got this question but i think it represent the ones who fight against th dark, i mean when sora obtain his keyblade, they were princesses on the platform, all of them were fighting to the darkness and now sora and gang aare included on this, thasts my opinion

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
perhaps the ones on the glass tiles r the ones they r meant to protect or save. like sora had to save the princesses and now bhk has to protect or save sora and the gang for some reason unknown to us.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
That's a v. interesting thought LS.
Sora is the Key Weilder, but in a way, his objective was to protect the Princesses of Heart.
And boy did he botch that job up...well, at least he redeemed himself in the end.

I remember seeing a scan of this. Does anyone have one? I would like to see it again

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Engulfed said:
That's a v. interesting thought LS.
Sora is the Key Weilder, but in a way, his objective was to protect the Princesses of Heart.
And boy did he botch that job up...well, at least he redeemed himself in the end.

I remember seeing a scan of this. Does anyone have one? I would like to see it again

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/Wind422/BHksAwakeningflipped.jpg from trailer
http://www.kh-2.net/news/data/upimages/ddd2.jpg another one from trailer
http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh/artwork/86.jpg better view

Last edited:

chasingdusk

Whoa! I never noticed that! Very curious.....
I like LoyalSubject's idea about how Sora had to save the princesses of heart from their fate, and how that might mean that BHK has to save Sora and co.

I guess there's a significance in the huge white heartless that appears in front of BHK in the trailers that has the dusk symbol on it. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back