• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

God Of War - ( Major Spoiler's )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

Well i finally beat god mode and accesed 2 secret movies and one of them describes Kratos father, and well Kratos is Zeus's son! And that leads Kratos to kill Zuses for killing the woman that cared for him, his mother.

Weird huh! And that gives 2 ideas for - God Of War 2.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
So if Kratros is Zeus' son, then that makes him and Herc. brothers. But my question is if what I say is true, then Zeus killed Herc's mother right? I mean, they are brothers...right

The Reaper

Keyblade416 said:
So if Kratros is Zeus' son, then that makes him and Herc. brothers. But my question is if what I say is true, then Zeus killed Herc's mother right? I mean, they are brothers...right
more like step-brothers i suppose.

Unknown KeyBl@de

Thanks for the info. I'm about to get that game next week for my birthday. Now I don't have to play god mode to know the secrcets. YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
yea but wat about the other video about when kratos was a kid and his brother was taken away by guards of sparta because he was weak. THen it says that he died and has been waiting and training in the underworld for the day he could seek his revenge. COuldn't they just have put him as a boss for the underworld, because they made you go down there. And his brother could have found him, and it goes to a flashback of their childhood and then you have to fight or something.

Also who has beaten challenge of the gods, I've reached the 8th challenge then it was just 2 time consuming to kill 150 enemies who were gorgons and undead soldiers so i got bored and turned it off.

And who passed the 5 challeneg when you had to shoot the arrows at the shield soldiers but not at the undead soldiers. I passed it with my eyes closed literally. I kept failing at it so for my first three shots, i closed my eys and relied on my senses lol and i killed three guys, the rest i killed on pure skill!!!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Darn it! I should've put that on my birthday list!!! Curse the pickle! Oh well. If I get some money for my b-day, I'll go out and buy it. I love that game!

Thanks for the info on the videos, though!

The Reaper

doreo503 said:
yea but wat about the other video about when kratos was a kid and his brother was taken away by guards of sparta because he was weak. THen it says that he died and has been waiting and training in the underworld for the day he could seek his revenge. COuldn't they just have put him as a boss for the underworld, because they made you go down there. And his brother could have found him, and it goes to a flashback of their childhood and then you have to fight or something.

Also who has beaten challenge of the gods, I've reached the 8th challenge then it was just 2 time consuming to kill 150 enemies who were gorgons and undead soldiers so i got bored and turned it off.

And who passed the 5 challeneg when you had to shoot the arrows at the shield soldiers but not at the undead soldiers. I passed it with my eyes closed literally. I kept failing at it so for my first three shots, i closed my eys and relied on my senses lol and i killed three guys, the rest i killed on pure skill!!!
I beat the whole game and got everything in about 6 to 10 hours. The part with his brother could possibly be a GOW2 idea. The costumes are cool when u beat the challenges, my favorite is ares armor. And i timed the part where you have to shoot the guys down.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back