• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Gohan and Videl: After The Storm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger39

Website
www.myspace.com
If you couldn't already tell, I'm a DBZ fan. With Gohan and Videl being my favorite characters, and my goal to try out fanfic writing, I decided to start a fanfic series about them, which would detail their misadventures during the time after they reunite after the fight with Buu.

It was originally going to be a one shot, but the response to it was so good, I decided to keep it going.

Anyways, I present to you now, "Gohan and Videl: After The Storm".

(Hosted on my Deviantart account)

Chapter One: An Autumn Swim
Chapter Two: An Unexpected Mishap
Chapter Three: Night (Written by my ex) and Morning: Impossible (My part of the story)
The ATS Files: First Edition (A peek into the journals of our two lovebirds.)

Your thoughts and comments are encouraged, as I want to make the next installments perfect. I can tell you now, there probably won't be another "ATS Files", considering my recent breakup, but if my next girlfriend is into DBZ, I might get her to help. (If there is a next one, that is.) Also, the current story won't be continued until Chapter Five, due to a flash of literary brilliance I had.

Anyways, please enjoy, and leave some feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back