• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

golden falcon in gummi mission 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora reborn

hi guys. in gummi mission number 2 in ancient highway im missing 1 item. i know how to get the item but i need help getting it fast enough. near the end of the mission (right before the hunter shows up) alot of falcons come flying into the arena and i can kill all those, then a red falcon comes up and ive killed him 2, but then about 6 falcons show up includeing a golden falcon but as soon as they show up that stupid hunter comes and they all dissappear before i get a chance to kill the stupid gold 1-.- so if someone could give me a tip on how to kill that last golden falcon thatd be awesome.

1 last thing, after i beat that all i gotta do is get 100% on mission 3 in ancient highway and i beat all gummi missions 100%!!!!:D :eek: WOOHOO!!!

so someone, plz help me=\

rikupwns

i used the falcon lv 7 ship with two teeny ships all my weapons were lasers(comet) equip the laser upgrade in the ap section. try that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back