• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Good night, child...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonRiku

MY VERY OWN FAN-FIC! 'twas originally my rp, but i thought it was too good for that XP.

----------

A book was recovered from the remains of a monastery that has been long abandoned. The diary is that written by a teenager of about fourteen, several years ago, and how he was 'different' from the rest. He wrote that he was able to control the shape, volume and even entity of water. The scribblings go on to say that this scared the boy's fellow villagers and that they were to kill him, for this reason, he ran. Running away from his so-called friends, family, his whole race, with no destination only the will to flee, he reached the gates leading to a monastery. He heard a voice call to him, beckoning that he go inside, and it was there he made the largest mistake of his life, he obeyed the wishes of the voice.

Inside the dark, lonely monastery, he wrote, was an immense feeling of hatred and suffering, the same as he felt as he ran away from his home. He spent many nights in there only to go gradually insane, when one night, he heard footsteps, footsteps of another one like him he was sure. The source was coming from the other side of the pantry door, and the sound came closer and closer. As it reached the door, it stopped, the boy could see the door handle turning and froze with fear. The person at the other side had heard him already, he was breathing so heavily. The door creaked open to reveal a tall man dressed all in black, his eyes were cold, his stare frightening. He held, by the neck, the body of an unconcious girl. He strode in the direction or the boy and placed the girls body on the floor next to him. Not but ten seconds later had he turned to this boy saying:
"You are here already, you have done the hard work for me."
The boy shook, stuttering with fear as he desperately tried to reply:
"Wh-wh-who are you?"
"The answer, you will never know. Now... close your eyes..." The man spoke in his voice of ice, he put his hands on the boys shoulders as he obeyed the orders of the man.
"Good night, child..."

----------

Whaddya think? I will add to it.

O

OneWingedAngel08

Ya it is deep but also very good I like it good job!

DragonRiku

The boy had awoken in a dark room. All was silent except from clear 'dripping' noises coming from the far right corner of the room. What is written here is rather untidy, as though written in the dark:
I don't know who that man was. But I know one thing. He doesn't intend to kill me. In this room that i am sitting in now, there are two or three others, though i can't see them. This place is pitch black!
After much consideration, the boy carefully stepped towards the source of the dripping. He had bumped into several things, and made alot of noise. Once he had finally reached the water, he wrote, he had taken a small quantity in his hand and fashioned it into a large spike. Next he had to find the door. He wandered aimlessly around the room, finding no signs of anything door-like, until he was held from behind by his shoulders.

Whoever had grabbed him was pushing him in a certain direction. They had stoped and the voice said:
"Reach out your hand." The voice belonged to a young female, of about thirteen or fourteen. The boy did so and fond that this person had lead him to the door. He had felt around for te keyhole next. Upon finding that also, he took the spike of water, and pushed into the keyhole. During his description, he says:
I made the water fasion itself in the shape of the lock. I made it freeze. When i pulled it out, it was a perfect key. I couldn't see, but i knew what i had done. I opened the door with a large creak, and light seeped into the room like a flood.
He turned to see the figure of a girl. Her face was expresionless, yet beautiful. Coloured, yet clear. She looked like an enigma, or so he described. From her cherry lips emerged two words:
"Thank you."

DragonRiku

As the room lit up, the boy caught sight of another in the room. He was male, and slightly older than him.
"Yeah, thanks kid. What's your name anyway?" He was asked.
"Luke. What about you?" He replied quietly. He wrote that the other male, who introduced himself as Keith, was playing with a fireball he had summoned into his hand. Keith walked through the door that Luke had opened. The girl then spoke:
"My name is Sarah. Thank you again, Luke." She smiled as she followed Keith. Here he wrote:
There was something about her. Her voice was as calm as a cloud. Her face was as serene as the waters. I could not help but feel relaxed. He had followed the other two. None of them knew how to get out. And, Luke wanted to find the person who captured him.

The rest of the monastery was poorly lit, and the structure was in bad condition. He wrote that he felt as though each door he opened would shatter as they touched it. The two males were lead by Sarah through the lonely corridors, as she seemed to see where they were going, even if Luke or Keith could not. They then reached, what Sarah had told them was a flight of stairs. Each of them looked at one another. Luke had explained that he could check the condition of the stairs, if he had water. Keith walked up to him and lit a fire in his palm. He then held it close to Luke to make him sweat, odd as it seemed. But, according to the entry, he was sweating the moment Keith had lit the flame. He tok one droplet in his hand and made it bigger, and bigger, until it was a ball of water that fited nicely in his hand. He froze it and chucked it up the stairs. It fell down, making a loud bang with each step. It rolled on the floor and melted. Then, at the top of the flight of stairs, Other loud bangs could be heard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back