• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Goodbye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doushitemo

I know that in the next week or so, several people are leaving the forums so that KH2 isn't spoiled for them, like me. This is a thread for those people to say goodbye to everyone else at the forums.
So...goodbye! I'll be leaving in the next few days, before Jump Festa, and be back after KH2 comes out in the US and I finish it. See you all later!

Anyone else who is leaving, feel free to post in this thread.

Last edited:

Doushitemo

^I didn't mean the forums weren't fun without me, or that they weren't fun before I came, only meant have fun while I'm gone. Not meaning to say that me being here has anything to do with the amount of fun the forums are. >_>

Doushitemo

Okay, maybe I should have phrased it differently, but the point of this thread is not to argue about what I meant by "have fun without me," but for everyone who is leaving to say goodbye. So, anyone else leaving?

(There. I edited my first post and took out that whole sentence. Happy now?)

Last edited:

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
You know you can still stay. There's a lot more to do rather than checking the KH2 section and if you don't want to see the spoliers then don't go there.

S

Shadow Soldier

One thing I dont understand is... if he said he is leaving.. why does he still come back and post?

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Shadow Soulja said:
One thing I dont understand is... if he said he is leaving.. why does he still come back and post?

He said he'll be leaving in a few days, not right after he makes this thread. If he did leave right after he made this thread, there would be no point to this.

Doushitemo

If you had read my first post, you would have read that I am leaving in a few days, sometime before JF. And I'm a girl.

This thread was not intended for anyone to whine about all the things I've done that you think were offensive or whatever, so if you want to complain to me, just do it over the PMs. :)

EDIT: FortuneCookie, thanks. At least someone understands. And shortythugsta, I know that you are supposed to put *SPOILER* in the thread title, but you know someone is just going to make a thread saying "OMG SORA DIES" or w/e. I know the mods are supposed to delete the spoiler threads that aren't labeled, but it would be just my luck that I would see it right before it was deleted, lol.

Last edited:

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Doushitemo said:
If you had read my first post, you would have read that I am leaving in a few days, sometime before JF. And I'm a girl.

This thread was not intended for anyone to whine about all the things I've done that you think were offensive or whatever, so if you want to complain to me, just do it over the PMs. :)

Whoops, my bad :eek:

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Doushitemo said:

EDIT: FortuneCookie, thanks. At least someone understands. And shortythugsta, I know that you are supposed to put *SPOILER* in the thread title, but you know someone is just going to make a thread saying "OMG SORA DIES" or w/e. I know the mods are supposed to delete the spoiler threads that aren't labeled, but it would be just my luck that I would see it right before it was deleted, lol.

well then just stay out the kh2 section forever lol since the spolier will go on forever

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
I'm outta here until its release meaning quite a while since I live in europe and all, and I know there will be spoilers as I recall when COM was released people had the ending in their signatures thus spoiling the game for me. It was **** seeing it though since it was released in America several months before I even played it.

Anyways long story short i'm gone until after the european launch and few if any will care. See ya around guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back