• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

got a guestion for you all

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clouds_hikari

I personally love the music in it. The other songs..they just wouldn't fit the mood of Kingdom Hearts. I would have to agree that Downfall would be cool for Deep Dive/ASAS! ^.^ that song RMSO

dime55

What's My Name -DMX
Party Up- DMX
Town Buisness- Keak Da Sneak
Game Over part 1 & 2- Yukmouth
F*** 50- Fat joe
Breathe remix- Fabolous, Jay-Z
On Fire- Lloyd Banks
Its Gettin Hot- Team
How We Do- Game
Na-NaNa-Na- Nelly

KH2 will b da greatest game ever if dey had deze songz on dere

KairiStar1

Didnt a video come out a few months ago where it was like...deep dive asas and parts of kh2 that were played to another Utada song? what was that one song called? it sounded really cool and i think shes the best for kh. i like her the best.

kizzyke

dime55 said:
What's My Name -DMX
Party Up- DMX
F*** 50- Fat joe
On Fire- Lloyd Banks
Its Gettin Hot- Team
How We Do- Game
Na-NaNa-Na- Nelly

Isn't that all a bit R&B/hiphop like???
I'm guessing but it think that the game should be the best when it just stick to the Jpop music...
it's not really pop, rock or R&B (or anything else) it's just a mix of al of them...

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i myself like the music the way it is, i don't think anything else would do it justice. and putting rock and R&B music in the game would be like putting pop music in the FF games, it just isn't done. but if i had to pick a song to put in KH or KH2, it would probably be something from evanecesense.

Kingdom_KID

Like many have said, I like it just the way it is. Utada Hikaru has done a great job with Simple and Clean. Like they say, if it's not broken don't fix it.

Clouds_hikari

dime55 said:
What's My Name -DMX
Party Up- DMX
F*** 50- Fat joe
On Fire- Lloyd Banks
Its Gettin Hot- Team
How We Do- Game
Na-NaNa-Na- Nelly

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! RAP music in a DISNEY game!? HAAHAHAHAHAAAA !! no.

Clouds_hikari

kerobaroes said:
i myself like the music the way it is, i don't think anything else would do it justice. and putting rock and R&B music in the game would be like putting pop music in the FF games, it just isn't done. but if i had to pick a song to put in KH or KH2, it would probably be something from evanecesense.

Totally agree. :)

Shoopuf

I can't wait to hear what the new theme song is. I hope Utada Hikaru sinsg it, too. Simple and Clean fitted the game perfectly. But I agree with kerobaroes too, if I had to pick a new theme so for KH2, it would definatley be evanescence (I hope I spelt that right).

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Kai Sulkus said:
Gonna have to go with Devil May Cry 3's theme, The Devils Cry XD ...Or Dark army by Dimmu Borgir. Ionno I have alot of themes i'de like on KH. :D
I know I love that song!!!!
*evil voice*Id sell my soul for a second chance,
*Normal voice* The tears inside.. me bring me down,

The Reaper

Shoopuf said:
I can't wait to hear what the new theme song is. I hope Utada Hikaru sings it, too. Simple and Clean fitted the game perfectly. But I agree with kerobaroes too, if I had to pick a new theme so for KH2, it would definatley be evanescence (I hope I spelt that right).
Yah, it be cool if they had another theme but i think there going to keep the same one. And Evanescence would be great especiaily "Haunted" one of her best songs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back