• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Got a Theroy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avoksh

I am sry if someone already said this but, in KH 1 in Traverse Town in the first Distract the dude in standing next to the mail were u turn in the postcards, dosent he look like the BHK. i mean if u go up to him and press SELECT and look at hes face u kinda see a resemblens. What do u think

Avoksh

Yea i guess your right but i mean the dude in KH does have hes hair and other facial features

Arya

...No he doesn't. He's just the same model as they used for Tidus, except with different hair colour, face and clothes and everything. They have the same hair style and stuff and they're the same height. I have a good memory ^^

...Wait, everyone's gonna start blabbing on about Tidus being BHK now. Oops.

Arya

Only nobody will read a theory if it isn't believable, although I have actually seen people who think BHK is Tidus before. o_o'

Avoksh

yea i belive u. wait can i be your buddy not trying to sound cornny or anything its just that i got none

Arya

Aww, hehe of course you can be my buddy.

Anyway, staying on topic, BHK is definately not Tidus... he doesn't look like him, his hair isn't the same shade, Tidus has dark skin and a scar on his cheek for one thing, and they wouldn't give such a vital role to a Final Fantasy character.

Avoksh

ty for the invite on your buddy list. yea i guess your right they woudnt give a big role to a FF char. that would be kinda wird considering that KH is a mix and that would not be sticking to the story

Avoksh

anyways if the BHK isnt tidus and not what i think then aww man this sukks noe we have to wait till the game comes out

DarkKeira16

Arya said:
Aww, hehe of course you can be my buddy.

Anyway, staying on topic, BHK is definately not Tidus... he doesn't look like him, his hair isn't the same shade, Tidus has dark skin and a scar on his cheek for one thing, and they wouldn't give such a vital role to a Final Fantasy character.

Now everyone is sayin that the BHK's role is so important,how do u guys know?Because he wields a Keyblade?Now im not sayin that his role isnt gonna be important,im just sayin what if he isnt even a part of Sora's story.What if he has his own story that doesnt have anything to do with the main story(Sora's story).He could just be a character that u use after u beat the game.I just want people to think about these things before they say that he is such an important character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back