• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Got in Trouble At School

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasoncho92

Website
www.buypmi.com
Well in band me and my friend were saying that this girl had like bed fiestas with a spanish teacher. She was laughing the whole time. And then at the end we asked if she was offended and she said no. so the next day i didnt even suspect it but the principle called me in and had a talk with me cus the girl ratted on me after saying she wasnt offended so now i have to talk with the principle the girl and the band teacher. im really pissed right now. but its kinda funny

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
At our school, our principle calls that "rough housing". There are two reasons why he doesn't want us doing it. 1 you can get carried away with it and that can lead to fights. 2 the person you're rough housing with can take it too seriously. 2 is what happened in your case.

darkweilder

lol, that's a simple mis-understanding, it sux when that happens. It has happened once to me. but with a diff. story. lol.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
BabyGurlkhffx113 said:
if i wsa in ur situation.. i would grab her the next day and just kick her ass. or so just grab her, but since ur a guy. i dont think ull do tht

Dang it! I was gonna say that! Well except... the guy part

I got ratted on Friday by this one kid who was kneeing friends in the ass because they were calling him Dr.Phil(Which was suppose to be a complimet, or an insult) and he started going all stupid by saying

" I won't give up you idiots!".Then I told him to stop it and grab on his back pack.Also, we started calling him Dr. Phil, again. And he slapped me across the face.Then a teacher grabbed us and dragged us into the office.The principal said that I was touching his butt when he slapped me. And I was like, "WTF!"and he looked like he was about throw his pen at me.Also, he kept making up lies, and got me two Afterschool dentions.Well I was gonna get lunch one but because he thinks I touched some up tight teacher butt I got after school! along with my friends.

darkweilder

baseballplayer said:
Well you shouldn't have done it in the first place...

yeah he is right you shouldn't have done it in the first place, although I understand that you were just kidding. And the girl was wrong by going behing your back and doing that stuff.

H

Hellpark

Ye youre pretty much screwed. But in my school youde be dead right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back