• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Green Day!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_is_mine*2

IF YOU LOVE GREENDAY AS MUCH AS I DO POST HERE!!!
BUAHAHA

Oh, and:
I got proof from an underground website that really not many people consider because it's a little secret.
Proof? Here you go:
http://www.last.fm/music/Green+Day/+events

Germany February 24, 2007
Poland Decemebr 26, 2007

Unless you're a huge fan you're probably not going. But, if anyone here isn't living in the U.S, well here. Supposedly though, these are their only dates. 2008 may bring something big though...
I may go to the Germany one though. I hope. Tickets are only $4-500 for airfare. A lot, but I could enjoy Germany as well. I know you all think I'm crazy.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
In my opinion, Green Day sucks

They're older stuff was okay, but still not that great, now they're just plain bleh

And there's an 'edit' button that lets you edit your posts after you've already submitted them

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I must agree with Muffins, Dookie was a great album but in comparison most of there new stuff is diabloical, the odd song on Warning was okay but that's about really

Starlitangel13

I agree with both Muffin and Chaywa, Green Day Sucks. I hate all of their music, the lyrics are pitiful, but that's just my opinion. ^_^

D

Deleted member 32967

Green Day are OK, but I like The Clash more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back