• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GS and JJ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Daniel Curtis said:
85 hours, lv 99, 100% Jiminy's Memo, 52% Gummi Ship Completition

I know now what Jiminy's Memo is, but what is required to have 100% on the Gummi Ships?

CAn u help me I've beat'n sephiroth and all my drives are at max.
I'm at level 88 but I can't seem to find all the chest in every world, thats what every world is missing just about, and the state above where it tells u completed all side missions(the skateboarding missions) in every world what is that inthe memo. And how did u beat the Hades cup......and their is like one chest I'm missing in Twilight Town(by the way how do u get into the back sacnturay area in Twilight Town-the area inthe mansion that where theres a glass wall show an unabtainable area) and Mulan world. I've obatained all chest and done all missions twice in 100 acre wood but it still isn't complete, Niether is Atlantica. i have about 273 out of 277. Do u have the ultima weapon yet

enygma

Im at 20 hours proud mode, with ultima weapon, save te king and queen, every chest, missing a couple mini games but that'll be easy, haven't beat sephi or the hades cup and i still need to max out my drives. and im at level 77. oh yeah since mini games aren't done i dont have jiminies memo done either. keep in mind this was my third time through the game and i skipped most scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back