• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GTA:SA Graphics problem.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
I posted this at several other forums since I'm seriously dying to finally get this problem solved, so why not post it here as well.

I just bought GTA:SA, and already after a few minutes of playing, when I drive into a random neighbourhood, suddenly everything, the walls, roads, cars, turn into gigantic triangles. I can still drive, but I can't see where I'm going, I run into pedestrians or cars without knowing, etc.

I've had this same problem with GTA:VC. After I got VC, I was able to play it for over a year perfectly fine without any problem. And one day this exact same problem just popped up in VC, and never left again. Now that I bought SA I didn't expect to have the same problem, but I do. Here's a screenshot of what it looks like:

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/3030/trianglesnp5.jpg

Some of my system specs:

GFX card: Nvidia GeForce FX 5200
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Processor
RAM: 768 RAM

I know that my graphics card is quite old, but it's still perfectly able to play other games such as Guild Wars, and I played GTA:VC with this exact same computer and graphics card for over a year without any problem, until this just randomly popped up.

So, in short: HELP PLZ??~!?

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Only thing I can think of is to check for new drivers. But I highly doubt that's it.

Maybe a bad installation? Try to uninstall/reinstall.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Well I downloaded new drivers, some new anti-virus stuff, and somehow one of those things did the trick... though I'm sure I tried all that with GTA:VC as well, and the problem still persisted back then. Anyway, it works now. <33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back