• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

GUIDE: Fastest Way to Gain Experience and Levels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, maybe you're Combat Level isn't high .__.

No my combat level is high enough. I have Void Gear, and I am level 58 now. Just I took a break, and I have 10,000 EXP more to go to get to Lv 59.
It probably takes as long as training in the world that never was when I used to train there to get to level 99, for both KHII, and KHIIFM. So Idk why I think it slow. But really isn't Its pretty decent, faster than the way I was doing. xD

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
With Terra, my Radiant Garden is still combat level 6, and I've beaten both MF and VS, and I'm level 77 (grinding at Skull Rock in Neverland). Is there any way to bring it up or is it stuck there? because the Blobmob method is getting pretty slow.

Lonelyness21

Awards
No my combat level is high enough. I have Void Gear, and I am level 58 now. Just I took a break, and I have 10,000 EXP more to go to get to Lv 59.
It probably takes as long as training in the world that never was when I used to train there to get to level 99, for both KHII, and KHIIFM. So Idk why I think it slow. But really isn't Its pretty decent, faster than the way I was doing. xD

Sadly I only have high enough Combat level for Ventus so for Terra I trained with the Blobmob in Neverland and not at all for Aqua. But with Aqua I beat VLS, MF and all of Mirage Arena so there's no point for her now rather than Multiplayer~

Lonelyness21

Awards
With Terra, my Radiant Garden is still combat level 6, and I've beaten both MF and VS, and I'm level 77 (grinding at Skull Rock in Neverland). Is there any way to bring it up or is it stuck there? because the Blobmob method is getting pretty slow.

There is no confirmed or known way yet sadly :C

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Does the combat lvl change for difficulty? Because I played on Critical
I'm playing critical as well, but I still have a combat level of 6 in radiant garden despite doing pretty much everything you can do with Terra.

I thought initially that it had something to do with the order you beat each scenario in (the first person you beat the game with will have lower combat levels than the last person you beat the game with, since you aren't as used to the battle system on your first playthough) but this proved to be untrue when I saw someone who said their combat level for radiant garden as Terra was 10, and he also said that Terra was the first person he beat the game with.

As of now, nobody knows yet how to raise the combat level of a certain world.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Ill check to see what my Radient Garden combat lvl is. How odd that it fluctuates in that mannor.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
That does sound strange...My Terra's combat levels are at the same level as Aqua's in the Final Episode, pretty much maxed. Someone need to go through the game and find out how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back