• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Guide To Defeat MF With Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHShilon.

So, I found out a pretty simple way to defeat MF with Terra. It was unbelievably hard at first, but once I found out this strategy it became much easier. This was on Proud Mode.

These are the stats:
LVL: 53 (I recommend 50+)
Weapon: Chaos Ripper
Deck: Fire/Thunder Surge x5, Curaga x3

It doesn't really take long to beat MF with this strategy, It should take 4 or 5 minutes. So here's how you do it:

Be sure to lock on at all times if you can, it's the key to winning. As soon as the battle starts, lock on and surge him. Now dash around the field in circles. By dashing around the field in circles, he'll chase you, get as far away as you can. When you're in range to Surge him, do it, dash away immediately and dash around the field in circles and just repeat. Be sure to lock on while he's chasing you. I repeated this until he got down to about less than 2.5 bars. He barely did any moves, about 2 combos and a few X attacks were the only things he did up to this point. When he's not attacking, dash around the field, let him chase you then surge when in range. Repeat. Also, he didn't have a chance to use his doom attack on me, but I don't think that would change much.

Watch out for the deadly orbs though, he may do it at anytime. If he does, just try your best to dodge them and spam heal. I did get a little lucky on the orbs, so hope you'll get past them. If 3 Curagas isn't enough to survive, then try 4.

If he does a combo just keep dashing away. If he does the X Attack, dodge and attack, same for the Whirlwind Attack. Take caution when he does his Whip Attack, dash away from it. If he gets you with it, you're pretty much dead unless you get really lucky.

When his clones come, don't get them a chance to attack you. As soon as you see them surge them all at once. They should disappear, dash away.

When he cloaks himself in fire, just before he does it Surge him if you can for some extra damage. He'll do the attack again, just spam dash to dodge.

When he turns invisible, dash around the field and heal if needed.

When he's not attacking, just dash around the field and let him chase you. When your in range to surge him, do it. Then keep repeating until he dies.

Sorry I couldn't record the battle, I have no camera or phone to do so...
Don't give up, just keep trying. It only took me 5+ battles with this strategy to beat him.
Good luck!

Z

Zulkir

That's the main strategy known with all 3 characters, surges.

Terra's issue is that he has big gaps in his i-frames with his dash, but yeah, that strategy is still the one that works(with a bit of luck).

KHShilon.

I did get a little lucky, most from those orbs which are extremely hard to dodge with Terra.
The strategy is to surge him as much as you can so he won't have enough time to do an attack, basically.

Sadie808

I did get a little lucky, most from those orbs which are extremely hard to dodge with Terra.
The strategy is to surge him as much as you can so he won't have enough time to do an attack, basically.
Yup that`s what i basically did when i defeated him
I never gave him the chance too attack but i never tried to attack him while he was invisible
lmfao i was scared of him summoned those orbs of his.

fing10.gif

Square.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back