• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

gummi ship 100%

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora reborn

hi. well im trying to beat all gummi ship missions 100% but im stuck on 3. i need to get 1million points on floating island (im lucky if i can get 600k-.-) i also need to kill a gold angel falcon thingy near the end of ancient highway right before that hunter monster shows up. and the last thing i need is to get all the items on mission 3 assault of dreadnaut, i beat it once but that was just to survive it and get any items i possibly could along the way. now that i stacked my ship up with lots of equipment to get all the items i cant seem to beat that hunter-x dude. so if someone could give me some tips on those 3 missions ide appreciate it ( and ide also beat all gummi ship missions 100%!!:D ) anyway thx and i gotta go for a bit so i wont be posting but ill be on in a hour or so so thx dudes.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back