• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Ship in Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

davethekhfan

Eh, I'm pretty sure there's a thread very similar, if not identical to this one. Don't feel like searching for it, so whatever.

BBS Travel: Doubtless we'll be using Gummi Ships... again, but alternatively, I'd like to use ... dot dot dot, the keyblades themselves. :D

bbstravelfj2.png

And instead of space, you'd be able to travel throughout, say, the Corridor of Darkness. Much more different, suits their style, and yes... it's badass. (Your opinion don't matter, RK. XP)

holy crap that would be so badass it'd be like the most badass thing in the kh series and there should be this thing where you go to this world and you can race other people and stuff:drool::cool:

MSigma

Hey I'm sure they had ships around to take them to different worlds but I don't think they would be called Gummi Ships. I mean you see in KH1 they had a pretty basic idea of a Gummi Ship then we went to KHII where we had more detailed Gummi Ships and now I think in BBS they are just going to take it to actual ships rather than Gummi Ships. Look at the trailer when Terra steps up and holds up his keyblade, behind him is what seems to be one of the ships they use to travel in but then blows away which I think is a way of it teleporting back to the depot or something. Back to the topic, I don't think they would be called Gummi Ships anymore.

A

Audo

Uh no. Gummi Ships are the actual ships in the KH Universe. They aren't going to be replaced.
And honestly, that was a concept video and it seemed far more like an enemy than a ship.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Eh, I'm pretty sure there's a thread very similar, if not identical to this one. Don't feel like searching for it, so whatever.

BBS Travel: Doubtless we'll be using Gummi Ships... again, but alternatively, I'd like to use ... dot dot dot, the keyblades themselves. :D

bbstravelfj2.png

And instead of space, you'd be able to travel throughout, say, the Corridor of Darkness. Much more different, suits their style, and yes... it's badass. (Your opinion don't matter, RK. XP)

Lolz. That would be awesome.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I would love to think there would be some other type of transport... But I really can't think whether there will still be Gummi Ships or not... At least, I think there will be, but not necessarily for the trio

Macabre

Gold Member

bbstravelfj2.png

I like that idea.
That'd be a pretty cool way of transportation and yes, it suits them.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Eh. As long as they make the Gummi system faster and more action packed than KH2.... I will be pleased.

Lancelot

Awards
I have a n00b point to raise... Is that picture an actual screenshot or did someone make it?

Never got around to getting FM+ yet :p

A

Audo

Sadly, it is an actual screenshot. Terra really does turn his Keyblade into something that stupid in the game.

Lancelot

Awards
Oh snap...

Doesn't he also change it into a series of other things too? (sorry for the slightly off topic)

A

Audo

Yes. Thus why it is even more stupid. A whip, a cannon thing, and I think there was another one.

Lancelot

Awards
Ah yeah, just found it on Wikia...

His main abilities are transforming his Keyblade into various attacking forms. He can turn into a whip that does less damage then the blade form, but its greater speed and reach makes up for it (it's so fast that if Sora is hit by it he won't be able to dodge or block the other hits), or a massive cannon (which is even bigger then he is) that fires out a large, very powerful ball of energy (Sora, however, can deflect this back to Terra, which leaves him very vulnerable), a jet-ski like object that lets him fly extremely fast, a cog-like object that spins around so fast that if Sora gets hit by it once, then the rest of the hits will also hit Sora. He can also conjure a "ritual" like attack, which undergoes into a berserker-like condition (similar to Riku's transformation into Dark-mode) in this form, red auras surrounds him, which he can split his Keyblade into two weapons. This, when added with his combos, makes him extremely lethal.

And yes... It is incredibly stupid *hi-5*

Lancelot

Awards
I mean, I think it's cool too... But some of the things do seem a bit farfetched

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I think they will keep the gummi ship, just make it more grownup, like the gummi ship might be bigger, and pack some powerful weapons. Thats just what I think.

That would be cool too if the keyblade could transform, I understand that it seems a little to hard to see it, but just think about it. Be like Terra from KH2 Final Mix+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back