• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi ships poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you like flying and building gummi ships?

• I love it!

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • NO

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora is the best

Ya i loved building them in kh1 and from what i can see in the trailors with those gummi ships its going to be really fun to work with.

T

The_Superior2345

i didn't like flying them as much as I liked building them, though building them can be kinda annoying because, at least for me, it sometimes deleted my work without me pressing whatever button is delete.

sinharvest_angel

meh its allright, i really like he transform-G and the dispel g's are the best to rduse damage, over all its all right but i know that in kh2 it will be awsome

kade

ive built so many crazy gummi ships that r just hillarious i built a huge block but it had max on everything like defense speed and it had everything but it was just hillarious watching that thing fly around. u could barely see the shiled my brother who spent 10bucks for kh has not played it for like a year and a half maybe longer... he like started making one when i like put the controler down and he said hes gonna make a ship and he made the 'Gay Ship' its just GAY and it flys around (and its purple) but it was funny (that was his only time playing the game)

U

understatement

the designs for them were a great element more designs in kh2 please (the sierra from FF:AC designs would be a start)

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i wasnt a fan of flying gummi ships.. but i liked building them seeing as they killed so much time haha.. i cant wait to see the full potential of kh2's gummi library

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
well, the gameplay has improved and hopefully the gummi ship building engine has improved. all i know it'll be different than kh

DarkOblivion

in HK2 they will definitaly bring some action in the gummi fights, and also I love building a gummi ship with mass weapons :)

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
In KH it was fun to build gummi ships, but it was so boring to fly. It looks like that in KH2 flying a gummi ship is much more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back