• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gungrave and King of Fighters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Square Ninja said:

Your starting to remind me of Jack Thompson when it coems to comebacks. What's next you say shut up or I'll sue? I also noticed you didn't respode to what I said...did I hit alittle too close to home? Also unlike you I have facts to back up how KOF is better the SF. Beofre you say it was the first fighter it was not. That would be Kung-fu. They were the first to have a female in a fighting game and the first to use motion attacks and thats pretty much it. ow if you go back a page you'd see all that SNK has done. Now for the last time Square leave this thread or I'm getting Ryu himself to ban you. Ok back to people who like the games. Out of all the characters in the two games who are your favorites?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Jin_TheSwordsmen said:
Your starting to remind me of Jack Thompson when it coems to comebacks. What's next you say shut up or I'll sue? I also noticed you didn't respode to what I said...did I hit alittle too close to home?

Uh...no...shut up! I'll take legal action against you.

Also, I didn't respond, because I just thought novelty wore off, but if you would like to continue, by all means...

Jin_TheSwordsmen said:
Also unlike you I have facts to back up how KOF is better the SF.

Facts? Now who's full of shit?

Jin_TheSwordsmen said:
Beofre you say it was the first fighter it was not. That would be Kung-fu. They were the first to have a female in a fighting game and the first to use motion attacks and thats pretty much it. ow if you go back a page you'd see all that SNK has done.

What gave you the impression that I thought Street Fighter was the first fighter or that I hated SNK?

Jin_TheSwordsmen said:
Now for the last time Square leave this thread or I'm getting Ryu himself to ban you.

I double-dog dare you.

Jin_TheSwordsmen said:
Ok back to people who like the games. Out of all the characters in the two games who are your favorites?

I really do like Bunji. He's cool.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
Square Ninja said:
Uh...no...shut up! I'll take legal action against you.

Also, I didn't respond, because I just thought novelty wore off, but if you would like to continue, by all means...

I double-dog dare you.

More lame comebacks....

Square Ninja said:

Still...NO, Street Fighters is not better than King of Fighters.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Heart's Essence said:

More lame comebacks....

Still...NO, Street Fighters is not better than King of Fighters.
Don't worry I already sent a little thing to Ryu. Anywho what is your favroite character. Oh btw about the noviltey thing I still doubt it considering Square you are avoiding alot of things said. Also they are facts but then again you probbly only read half the post and the other half your sperating the things said to qoute me and in one case deleating what you didn't want to respond to....you really are like Jack Thompson

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Jin_TheSwordsmen said:
Now for the last time Square leave this thread or I'm getting Ryu himself to ban you.

For engaging in a fight that you started? No.

I suggest you both stop the flaming and either continue without flames or just leave. If either of you decides to retaliate, I suggest you take it to MSN. Jin, if you decide to report a post, I suggest you let the mod handle it and don't start fighting yourself, because well.. it's very annoying. :)

Continue on topic and in a fashionable manner, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back