• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack//G.U. Volumes 1 and 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy girl

I have seen great reviews about this game and i'm thinking of renting them to give it a try. I know that it's based from the manga or anime but i never read or seen them. Will I get lost when I play the first volume or it's pretty much straight foward?

T

TheTerrorofDeath

No don't rent it, buy it. These are some of the greatest series. Don't worry about getting lost. Before every volume, they summarize everything from previous versions. Its truly enjoyable. You'll love the battle system and the storyline is like crack.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
No don't rent it, buy it. These are some of the greatest series. Don't worry about getting lost. Before every volume, they summarize everything from previous versions. Its truly enjoyable. You'll love the battle system and the storyline is like crack.

Agreed. I have both volumes and I love it when you battle in the Arena! Get it before it becomes rare!! LIke the old .hacks!

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah those games are seriously awesome. I have beaten them both and I mean really beaten, with all teh weapons and items and evereything including the "Books" complete. I can't wait for vol.3 to come out in English cause it's hella hard playin it in Jap.................XD

spiffy girl

Wow! There's a third one coming soon. crazy! Ok i'll talk your word. I'll go and buy them!

Desert_Punk

Yeah. The games are pretty awesome! Definatly improved from the original games. Gameplaywise and story wise. The only thing bad I really have to say about this game is that its too easy, compared to the original 4.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
^ So true. Getting the Virus cores and keeping infection levels down were a pain. And also the monsters were a pain! Most were immune against physical while another is immune against magic. But I can't wait till Redemption! I have beaten Remincse already! Xth Form here I come!

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
You might want to know that Virus Cores are in Vol. 3, though. But they're not the same. You can use Data-Drain(it replaces Divine Awakening) to get virus cores which will power up the Lost Weapons to a maximum of a 5th form.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Yep! And also you get the Azure Knights in your party! Isn't that great? Not really, if you max out their affection....You get raped by them. I plan to max out Atoli's affection and get the special scene with her. Are you sure the Awakening "Avatar Awakening" replaces Divine awakening? Divine Awakening was cool. I always get an extra 6 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back