• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades cup(proud mode) make sephy=easy????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blidus

now this is intresting....in proud mode fighting/defeating sephiroth is like a walk in the park compared to Hades cup stage 40 and above!!!!!!!! man I whoooop sephy's butt at level 77! but i got my butt kick at level 100 in hades cup stage 40 up!

anyone have already cleared hades cup in proud mode??

blidus

darn if only i have the ultima keyblade, hades cup would be history! coz im really having trouble with my mp! after you beat the tagteam of squall and cloud you'll fight all by your self again! no drive, no summon, no teamates!!!!!!! plus enemies arround you attacks way stronger than sephy!!! what the heck!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
yeah I know what u mean I beat sephiroth with easy on level 79, but the hades Cup is just difficult, ur opponents attacks take way to much damage out of ur health I'm not at level 100 houndred yet but i can tell it will still be just about as difficult. maybe I just need to equipt more health strenghening, or damage reducing items to Sora. ANd yeah the ultima weapon would help alot.. and my friend i applaud u for beating it on proud, I'm on standard and i'm still getting killed with ease.

got_kh2?

maybe playing the japanese version makes it harder, since u dont know what it says. also, u'd probably be able to react faster if it was english.

blidus

nope the reaction is just the same since you need not to undertsand anything but how to fight well and you can do that by experiencing the fight itself...
but when it comes knowing the materials needed for the synthesis the language is indeed a factor...:)

blidus

got_kh2? said:
hey, how are the matches at the coliseum different from kh1, besides being harder. is the background different or something?
all battles are done in a wide platform in the underworld, background a bit dark and freaky, just like how the underworld looks like and the platform is above a green like water/smoke.
unlike in kh1 the platform is much wider w/c gives you the chance to run away and rest although in some stages ther are time limits...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back