• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades Paradox Cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kereton Arindale

Pretty hard cup in my opinion...not for the score, but the enemies themselves. I get 15,000 score by match 20 easily using Peter Pan, but some of the objectives in the match I just can't meet.

When you face Cloud and Leon together...it gave me exactly 1 minute and 5 seconds I think to defeat them both. It was in Cerberus conditions so I instantly went into final form but I only got them both barely half of their health (6 or 7 bars, I didn't count) down...I'm only level 82 so I was wondering if I need to be 99 or something to face this easier.

Any tips would be appreciated, thank you.

darren

Website
www.freewebs.com
yeah I kinda use some help too, I can't get past the Titan section without loosing all my points. Sorry i can't help, hopefully some one will come along and help.

lxcloud_strifexl

try to level up some more in the world that never was and when you get to level 90ish or something just go into final form and you can defeat them easily. in my opinion just go after cloud first and then leon.The cup is really hard im in match 40 and its really hard i cant even pass the 4 jack in the box thing without getting to have to struggle to stay alive and im on level 99!!!! but i think i could beat it.

Solidsocom

Ok, for the guy who has problems with the points on Hades Cup, peter pan. NO one can touch you. As for the topic starter. Same prob. I can get to them but I can only get Leon down then I can get cloud down 75% health then time is like 5 seconds. I spam final form because it is so easy to refill your gauge. Still doesn't work though.

Aros123

question, hey what can i do to get 15,000 points, i beat the thing two times already but it can't seem to get enough points

Kereton Arindale

Yes, and it's a more efficient/faster way to get score too. I started using stitch (he's not a bad option don't get me wrong, but Peter Pan is better, especially when you face multiple enemies at once).

Still haven't figured out a way to hurt them. Thundaga is usually my savior in these situations but it doesn't seem to do a whole lot against them...which is odd. I then just basically ran towards Cloud in Final Form mashing the X button and getting it a lot of hits...but it doesn't seem to be fast enough at all. Plus, Leon will break my combo with a fireball or something from behind me so I can't dodge it.

As for the Titan part of the battle...keep using summons, primarily Peter Pan.. It'll get your points up to 15,000 relatively quickly (I had 15,000 by level 20) and it's a great way to be invincible and deal damage. When you have enough points or close to it...Genie's Infinity attack comes in handy. Stay away from the enemies and use Thundaga if you can...if not, plan your attack to where you won't get hit. I started Pete's match with 185 points or so...(he can knock 40 off you at a time!!!) Use Peter Pan's "Flying Boy" attack (Triangle button) to really do some damage. Summon him again and repeat. He should be 4-5 bars down. Block his flaming bowling balls (I don't know the proper name) back at him for a little bit of damage. When he's invincible...just don't throw the controller at the TV...:D . He recharges a little HP too at that time. Right after he's done is a great time to aerial attack him, just watch out for counterattacks. Get your drive back up to 3 and use Peter Pan's "Flying Boy" attack again. I finished the 10 rounds with 35 points or so remaining...so one more hit and I would've been done.

Anybody with advice on facing Cloud and Leon in a little over one minute I urge to post their strategy...thanks!!!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I have some advice on Cloud and Leon seed, first of all the real problem seems to be with time and I know the exact seed that takes off the most time the swarm bubble bee heartless once U can dispose of them quickly U are homefree, if Ur still in Final form finish up that form by destroying as much as possible, then when ur out attack to get ur drive back up when U are back to max, use MAster form, disaster kills a large number of them at a time....well and as for the Leon Cloud seed, go into Final form and attack them in the middle, which hits both of them at once, attack Cloud first and if Leon, attacks U just keep track off Cloud and hit him-when ur drive runs out, Use ur limit move, to inflict maximum damage and afterwards attack cloud for more damage and to refill ur drive fast, then go back into Final Form and repeat until Cloud is defeated and start on Leon with the same strategy-it shouldn't take to long only took me about 2-2:30 minutes

* Is it just me or do they seem to enjoy holding back on the points in Proud Mode-just a question

Aros123

Kereton Arindale said:
Yes, and it's a more efficient/faster way to get score too. I started using stitch (he's not a bad option don't get me wrong, but Peter Pan is better, especially when you face multiple enemies at once).

Still haven't figured out a way to hurt them. Thundaga is usually my savior in these situations but it doesn't seem to do a whole lot against them...which is odd. I then just basically ran towards Cloud in Final Form mashing the X button and getting it a lot of hits...but it doesn't seem to be fast enough at all. Plus, Leon will break my combo with a fireball or something from behind me so I can't dodge it.

As for the Titan part of the battle...keep using summons, primarily Peter Pan.. It'll get your points up to 15,000 relatively quickly (I had 15,000 by level 20) and it's a great way to be invincible and deal damage. When you have enough points or close to it...Genie's Infinity attack comes in handy. Stay away from the enemies and use Thundaga if you can...if not, plan your attack to where you won't get hit. I started Pete's match with 185 points or so...(he can knock 40 off you at a time!!!) Use Peter Pan's "Flying Boy" attack (Triangle button) to really do some damage. Summon him again and repeat. He should be 4-5 bars down. Block his flaming bowling balls (I don't know the proper name) back at him for a little bit of damage. When he's invincible...just don't throw the controller at the TV...:D . He recharges a little HP too at that time. Right after he's done is a great time to aerial attack him, just watch out for counterattacks. Get your drive back up to 3 and use Peter Pan's "Flying Boy" attack again. I finished the 10 rounds with 35 points or so remaining...so one more hit and I would've been done.

Anybody with advice on facing Cloud and Leon in a little over one minute I urge to post their strategy...thanks!!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!:D I finally beat the bloody thing with a high score, now all i have to do for the journal is compleat the sinthysis notes! but i have 1 more questions, when i left the hades world, it said that a new episode was added, what does this mean? i compleated all of the tournaments.

Kereton Arindale

*shrug* I don't know...I still haven't been able to beat the Hades Paradox cup yet. If I find out I will let you know.

lilith

I use Trinity Limit first then summon: stitch for the first 20 matches to get 15K, you will get large orbs when you summon. After achieving that, I used Genie to protect my life pt. Just use final form to kill Cloud and Leon off...I use 2min to finish them. Sigh...Is there any advice to fight match 40 and above? +__+ I couldn't even get pass match 44...

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I finished it on proud mode, the last 10 matches are hard but the strategy is to always have ethers or, glide around slightly till my mp bar is full. Match 50 is the easiest match sadly, and match 49 is the hardest, which is the four FF characters, though I beat them. WHen I get my ATI Recorder next week I'm going to record all 50 matches and upload them

T

TheTerrorofDeath

^ hah I was going to do the same thing. Im going to show everyone my strategy with it.

P

puhatch

I'm posting on behalf of my little brother. I've beaten the games on normal and whatnot, but he's been playing since he was 10 (he's 11 now) and he's 100% beaten KH1 on Proud Mode, he 100% beat CoM on GBA Proud Mode, and for KH2, all he has to do is this Challenge and he'll have finished this one.. he's lvl 99 and he uses Peter Pan and he still falls short once he gets into the 40s.. right now, he's spending a lot of time synthesizing Defense Boosts and Power Boosts.. he has both up to 75. and his magic is 65. How high should he raise them to ensure victory?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back