• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades Paradox Cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Just asking but....I'm stuck at Round 41 of this cup and found it really hard. I got as far as the round where you face off with Cloud,Leon,Yuffie and Tifa. My question is...what was your Strenth and Defense in this Cup? I'm currently playing on Proud Mode and everything I have is maxed out.

My stats:
HP/120
STR/100(using Fenrir)
DEF/87

How did you survive?:confused:

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Find a way to TAKE OUT TIFA. She is not the strongest, but she is the most annoying, once she is done, so are the rest.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
That's what I had in mind. The hard part was getting close to Tifa. Every time I did she kicks me out again. Is it possible to use Final Form in this case?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Once I got passed round 20, I was either button mashing or magicing, so I don't even know the rules.

The M.C.

JTTW
you can only unlock it once you get to level 99 and complete the other paradox cups right? cause it says to talk to hades after i do that but im not on level 99 yet.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
No, you don't have to be level 99, but all of your oponents are. You just need to have one the other 3, and maxed out all drive forms and summons. I think there is something else, but I can't remember it.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Sometimes its posible to use forms when you're all by yourself even though you can't use. Use the ability "Auto Final" or any other auto.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Magnega + Aerial combo.

That's all you need for rounds 41 though 48. Once you get to Cerberus it's X X X X X X X X X X X. And throw in the odd O.

For round 49--

Glide + Thundega + Ground Combos

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
SOLDIER Cloud said:
No, you don't have to be level 99, but all of your oponents are. You just need to have one the other 3, and maxed out all drive forms and summons. I think there is something else, but I can't remember it.

Complete episodes in TWTNW.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
|shady| said:
Magnega + Aerial combo.

That's all you need for rounds 41 though 48. Once you get to Cerberus it's X X X X X X X X X X X. And throw in the odd O.

For round 49--

Glide + Thundega + Ground Combos

The part I'm mostly stuck on is Round 49. I do use Glide and Ground Combos but still get my ass kicked.

Sorry for the 2 post.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
One thing, GET RID OF FENRIR. Equip Ultima Weapon NOW. UW has one less power, THREE more Magic, and the God send for HPC, MP Hastaga. Thundaga owns the Final 2 Rounds, but it is only good if you can get magic back quick, also, having the ability to cure every 15 seconds rocks too.

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Keep boosting your defense and strength using a lot and I mean A LOT of Power Boosts and Defense Boosts. That's what I did. A lot of time on syntheising but it helps a bit.

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
SharinganBlue said:
Complete episodes in TWTNW.

yeah, I forgot, it does not open till every thing in the journal is marked with at least a question mark (right before you open the final door) or you could say when you finally complete character links.

Neverfate

SharinganBlue said:
Just asking but....I'm stuck at Round 41 of this cup and found it really hard. I got as far as the round where you face off with Cloud,Leon,Yuffie and Tifa. My question is...what was your Strenth and Defense in this Cup? I'm currently playing on Proud Mode and everything I have is maxed out.

My stats:
HP/120
STR/100(using Fenrir)
DEF/87

How did you survive?:confused:

Uhh . . . How do you have 100 Strength and lose? (oh yeah, Strength doesn't win this battle)My stats were in the 70s
Strangth 71
Magic 69
Defense 73
On Proud mode as well

Want some tips? Ditch Fenrir, that weapon is lame (brute stregnth is worthless here). Replace it with Ultima Weapon (you NEED MP Hastaga). Short Cut Reflectga to a button, and ABUSE that spell . . . because you take NO damage and they DO. Take some time to learn the timing on reflecting, or you can just button mash it (make sure to monitor your MP).

Also, the key to these battles is MOBILITY. It doesn't matter how hard you hit, they all hit harder; learn to dodge and basically run away (as anti-climatic as that sounds). Sora is faster than any of them save an Omni-slashing Cloud (but even then his accuracy is terrible) if you have all your Growth abilities at level 3. Your MP will have to do a lot of Recharging.

They're going to hurt you, so let go of your fear of being on low HP. I'm not saying to stay in the red, but don't panic you should ahve Once More and Second Chance equiped.

Tifa will more than likely die first. Low HP and she can't possibly take her own damage reflected back on her.

Aim for Yuffie next. She's a pest and lives to trip you up. Cloud is fast, bu lack's accuracy if he's not rushing you from behind you should be safe, unless he Omni-Slashes (then glide out of there ASAP).

Squall is slow, but hits hard, watch his movements and make sure he has walked into one of your fights against one of the others. Eiher him or Cloud will be the last to go, but they're still a rough tag team to beat so use your mobility and go in and out.

Also, make sure you don't glide into a defeated opponent such as Tifa, I almost lost cause I got knocked out of my glide and into an Omni-slash!! lol

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
u can just do the above ^
like i did my first time but the 2nd time around i just used brute str
seeing as how u have 100 str, equip 1 negation combo and Fenrir, trinity limit and guard break.
start the match off with trinity limit and 3 of them should die (all 4 if u're lucky)
tifa is usually left standing with 0/1 life cuz she blocks the finishing hits. when u land from the trinity limit just press x to use guard break and shes dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back