• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HALO Wars?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The 360 game they decided halo should be a strategy game. (losers) They make so much money off halo they think they should make a different kind. I say NAY!

Halo's are good games. They should BE a FPS not strategy.

Anyone agree?:eek:_O:

So you think its stupid for the developers to expand there own horizons and gain a s*** load of profit from it ??

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
lol Halo won't have any connection to the original series but maybe have some same units and have the Halo name, so why is making a RTS named Halo a bad move?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
My point is its gonna ruin it for some people. All my friends think its a dip idea, but I like strategy games. I still don't think its a good idea. Bungie should stop with halo and make some new games. I mean, if they came up with an idea as good as halo they can get something else good right?
How is going to ruin Halo? I love Halo and I think its great idea.

Also Bungie isn't doing it Ensemble Studios is.. Bungie is also making new games that isn't Halo..

If your going to diss Bungie or someone keep up the news..

Doortolight024 said:
Halo Wars isn't even by bungie, and it's not first person, so it'll suck
When did you play Halo Wars?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Thank you... damn. (how did someone other than bungie get the rights?) just curious...
Microsoft owns the rights, and at the time Bungie said it was okay for them to work on Halo..

I like how you guys think just because it isn't a FPS it will suck. It's closed mind people like you that ruin gaming for the rest of us..

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Microsoft owns the rights, and at the time Bungie said it was okay for them to work on Halo..

I like how you guys think just because it isn't a FPS it will suck. It's closed mind people like you that ruin gaming for the rest of us..

Fully agree with this

It is not like this is going to ruin the series since it has nothing to do with it >.<

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
  • Halo was originally an RTS.
  • Ensemble is a trustworthy developer, and they've made many good RTS's.
  • Bungie is working closely with Ensemble to keep the Halo feeling in the game.

Thank you... damn. (how did someone other than bungie get the rights?) just curious...
you're not the brightest individual are you? Microsoft owns the Halo IP. Microsoft is publishing Halo Wars and Ensemble is developing.

If you read, and at least try and keep up with gaming news; you'll know that Bungie is working on new IP's.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Fully agree with this

It is not like this is going to ruin the series since it has nothing to do with it >.<
well the Halo story is in it..

Its right after the 3rd book((I think)) and before Halo the game. But like I said Halo is like Starwars.. They can go anywhere they want and make a game anywhere they want..

I mean they have a Halo Bible after all, XD.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
It's not an actual bible SE. lol, they just call it the "Halo Story Bible". It's the collective minds of the writers of Halo.

And Halo Wars is the prequel to Halo. So it doesn't interfere with the trilogy by Bungie.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
*Sees SE dressing up as a priest and taking two Halo games under his arms*

Oh no not another religion....

hmm wonder how many types of units will it be in the game...

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
Doesn't look bad. Although, I'm doubting it'll be anything Starcraft, Warcraft, or Warhammer worthy. The only experience I've had with Ensemble Studios, was, Age of Mythology.

S

Shadow Soldier

Halo Wars isn't even by bungie, and it's not first person, so it'll suck

Wow you're 14 and you're already judging games before they are released? You talk as if First Person games are the god of all games.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Personally, I prefer strategy games over almost any other genre (with exceptions here and there, of course), but I also haven't really ever gotten to play much Halo, so I can't really vouche for how good/bad/satisfying it already is. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back