• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Handicaped Cloud??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

d_fallen_1

i have the movie as well as ten copies on ten discs. dont forget that the story of ac wont affect kh2 in anyway. cloud just dress like ac cloud because thats what numora made him to be

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
d_fallen_1 said:
i have the movie as well as ten copies on ten discs. dont forget that the story of ac wont affect kh2 in anyway. cloud just dress like ac cloud because thats what numora made him to be
OMFG THNK U THNK JEEZ...kh2 ff7ac= NO RELATION...lol ive been arguing about this....where did u get the movie??

d_fallen_1

a friend of mine gave me a link to download it off of aim. it took forever to download but it was worth the wait. anyway, back on track, of course ac wont have any relation with kh2! everyone knows that. only an idiot would think they have a relation.

Heero

DrkNessOfHeart said:
dude...hardly effect him?? wtf...wat does cloud in ff7 ac have 2 do w/ cloud in kh2?? so IT WOULDNT AFFECT HIM...its different games...different worlds...

Yo thats what Im sayin.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
d_fallen_1 said:
a friend of mine gave me a link to download it off of aim. it took forever to download but it was worth the wait. anyway, back on track, of course ac wont have any relation with kh2! everyone knows that. only an idiot would think they have a relation.

oh dude seriously??? gimme the link....well apparently a lot of ppl think ff7 ac and kh2 r related....

Heero said:
Yo thats what Im sayin.

THNK U lololol....finally some ppl agree...lol

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
im wondering that 2...so fat we have 4 ff7 characters and if clouds story is gonna b sort of related 2 ff7 (like he knos cid aerieth.....) then tifa might b in..and if his story is more related 2 kh like his memory or his light or stuff like that then its possible but not likely that tifa will b in...

cloud's geostimga gets cured... =P'

oh and AC ROCKED!! i've seen the entire movie.. and it had translation.. click on my sneak peeks of ac on my sig...

cloud gets shot!!

i suppose you wanna highlight my last post... Dont if u dont wanna figure what happens to cloud....

Well I like Cloud's AC outfit.. he has a leather shoulder armor instead of metal

kh2 is a really fun game by the looks of it... i don't think anyone is reading this...

anyway... CLOUD IS NOT HANDICAPPED!!! :) would you like to highlight this post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back