• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Harder Boss fight 13th order

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

The hardest org member fight ( well at least I thought) I guess would be Xaldin. The second hardest would be Xmenas. The axel fight was preatty easy. But man that fight was aswome with flames an everything.

R

Riku's Dawn

Xaldin is hardest,you have to go Mickey to the rescue 2 times!

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
its true, axel is very easily pwned. none of the other members are necessarily easy, although saix and luxord up a lackluster fight.

as for the hardest disney boss (somebody asked) i guess hades is pretty tough, but none of the disney villains are that menacing.

Blindfolded_Riku

thge coolest ones are definately axel and xemnas ... i didn't find Xaldin hard to beat , he was pretty easy .. but for me Demyx is the hardest one + i really hate to fight him

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
demyx is a freakin joke, he is really easy...his attacks don't even hurt that much, and xaldin wasn't that hard, I beat him without having to use Mickey once( and although I've already beatn him, I figured out an easier way to dodge his little dragon beam-just level up ur Master Form, so U get double jump-which shields u when u spin) Really I never died once fighting the order....and Saix, Luxord, and Xigbar were just a big joke, they weren't as hard as those vids made them look.

I only died fighting that door heartless, and the huge darkball 2nd form.......They Order is just a joke, they're not hard at all......and the only thing that is really hard in the game is the Hades Cup...those last 10 seeds are deadly....trust me.

Blindfolded_Riku

the_13th_member said:
demyx is a freakin joke, he is really easy...his attacks don't even hurt that much, and xaldin wasn't that hard, I beat him without having to use Mickey once( and although I've already beatn him, I figured out an easier way to dodge his little dragon beam-just level up ur Master Form, so U get double jump-which shields u when u spin) Really I never died once fighting the order....and Saix, Luxord, and Xigbar were just a big joke, they weren't as hard as those vids made them look.

I only died fighting that door heartless, and the huge darkball 2nd form.......They Order is just a joke, they're not hard at all......and the only thing that is really hard in the game is the Hades Cup...those last 10 seeds are deadly....trust me.

yeah i agree ..except for demyx XD
the last part of the hades cup is really damn hard.. i would say the hardest part of the whole game ( battle 49)
The three org fights were ''a joke'' like u said but they were cool anyway

Anime17

hmmm...i don't know what to think! some are saying demyx is hardest and some are saying Xaldin! by seeing the videos on youtube, though, my guess would be xaldin (i haven't played yet though)

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
Xaldin is the hardest of them all, but that being said, Xaldin was easy too...I didn't die fightin him....and the others were just a joke all together, I went into all there fights thinking I was gonna die but I won really easily.

Xigbar-easy to beat, just guard against his sniper shots, to reflect them back, that goes for both when he is he atop the arena, and when he is in slashing range.

Saix & Luxord-just too easy

Xaldin- the hardest of them all, but still not that hard

Xemnas- easy

Demyx- just a straight up joke, I can't see how these peps. can't kill all his water clones in 30 secs. and I beat him without the air combo moves on, cause I forgot to turn them on when I went to fight him.

Axel- extremely easy, but fun to fight, so is Saix .

They were all really easy....like I said before the only really hard thing about KH2 is the Hades Cup last 10 seeds, and sephiroth-only if Ur health level isn't high enough and if U lack skill.....

Blindfolded_Riku

Demyx- just a straight up joke, I can't see how these peps. can't kill all his water clones in 30 secs. and I beat him without the air combo moves on, cause I forgot to turn them on when I went to fight him , sephiroth-only if Ur health level isn't high enough and if U lack skill.....

try on proud mode ... i found it was easier to beat demy this time but that's just bc i had already beat the game but i can tell u that when he shoots his waterballs and ur not fast enough to get away ... then u die^^ and for sephiroth u have to be on lv75 or above (he's a joke lol)

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
thats what I'm saying, but Deymx is still a joke even on pround mode, U just gotta know how to weave in and out of his attacks, and remember he can easily rebound from the air while ur in mid combo, And as for his little water drops I just ran in around until it stoped and levelin up ur drive forms is also a good idea, thats the main problem for many Of U right there, U guys didn't level up ur forms until U already fought the Order, when U level them up U get those abilities( double jump, high jump, and dash) that really come in handy for those battles, but I still beat them without those abilites.....Deymx was so easy I beat him without my air combo on, cause I forgot to equipt it...so yeah.....Deymx is a straight up joke.

Blindfolded_Riku

the_13th_member said:
thats what I'm saying, but Deymx is still a joke even on pround mode, U just gotta know how to weave in and out of his attacks, and remember he can easily rebound from the air while ur in mid combo, And as for his little water drops I just ran in around until it stoped and levelin up ur drive forms is also a good idea, thats the main problem for many Of U right there, U guys didn't level up ur forms until U already fought the Order, when U level them up U get those abilities( double jump, high jump, and dash) that really come in handy for those battles, but I still beat them without those abilites.....Deymx was so easy I beat him without my air combo on, cause I forgot to equipt it...so yeah.....Deymx is a straight up joke.

i guess ur right leveling up the forms is the secret ... and knowing his strategy of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back