• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hardest boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

man_of_power

who do you think is the hardest boss (or bosses) in KH2 besides Sephiroth?
i think Xaldin and Demyx

TrancedRiku

xemnas (the one you fight after the big dragon thing... has white and black cloak on) was a bit hard. xaldin was pretty hard too... and I hated Demyx in Hollow Bastion... where you had t obeat all the water forms before time ran out... :p other than that...

man_of_power

TrancedRiku said:
xemnas (the one you fight after the big dragon thing... has white and black cloak on) was a bit hard. xaldin was pretty hard too... and I hated Demyx in Hollow Bastion... where you had t obeat all the water forms before time ran out... :p other than that...

yea. that was part of the reason Demyx was so hard, beat 10 water clones in 10 sec. what was Square-Enix thinking?

A

A x e l

Beating 10 water clones in 10 seconds really wasn't that hard. You just had to pound triangle. Reaction commands save lives....:)

MetalChocobo002

I thought Demx was pretty tough he beat me like twice...hes the hardest one ive faught so far

Zarion76120

The hardest bosses for me were the grim reaper in port royal (he kept knocking out the medallions) and Xigbar.

Mickey Rocks

xigbar and xemnas (final battle)

Demyx wasnt that hard i just used fantasia on him.....

rikusdarkhalfs

Xigbar and Xaldin
xigbar and his telporting
Xildin and his never being able to hit him always blocking then attack you

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I couldnt believe how tough Demyx was.....of all the members of the Org.....

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
u're gonna say Demyx was hardest just because u couldnt beat 10 water clones in 10 secs? one triangle took out like 5, and you could have attacked the rest.
i say Xigbar was the hardest, cuz when he got down to 2 life bars, he massed the blue arrows which killed me in 3 hits. Xaldin wasnt that hard with the air slide u pretty much dodged all his attacks. (fighting them is based off proud mode)
btw: when could u use king mickey??

E

Evil-Riku

man_of_power said:
yea. that was part of the reason Demyx was so hard, beat 10 water clones in 10 sec. what was Square-Enix thinking?

lol, that I was nervous about it, I was afraid that I had to refight him, he was kinda cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back