• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone read kingdom hearts manga?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima665

has any one read kh manga on kh uk? ive read it and some seans are funny but out off order. if uve read it id like to discuse it with people and deos anyone now when kh mange 3 is coming out?

Little_Red

betch.
I've read it of course, I didn't really give a toss about it much to be honest. I read the first few pages of it and their was a major alternation in Kairi's story, she washed up on a shore on a beach after some big storm the night before.

Last edited:

Ultima665

no thats isnt true that was a flashback it wasnt the night before. but the plot is messed up cause 1 mintete there in wonderland and then BOOM there in agrabah...

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
I got the first manga, and I've read a couple of the second manga's scans on here (mainly those with Riku in it). It should have Riku more apart of the story, but beggers can't be choosers. *pouts*

I wonder when the third manga scans will come on one of these KH fansites?

T

Tuesmiddt

I've read both books of the KH Manga. The story does follow quite closely, if you ask me. (Especially with all the 'famous' quotes) I think I heard somewhere that the third book is coming out February next year. I'm not really sure though.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Yeah. I have. But it's no big deal, if you know what I mean. The actual animation is more awarding.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
well i hated the first 3 because it was the same stuff i played through in the game and it wasn't going anywhere, along with the whole "lame" thing i said during the entire thing so ...

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Tuesmiddt said:
I've read both books of the KH Manga. The story does follow quite closely, if you ask me. (Especially with all the 'famous' quotes) I think I heard somewhere that the third book is coming out February next year. I'm not really sure though.
February?I thought da 3rd Volume was already out?. I checked Tokyopop.
(though i didn't read da date...)But I think it's out or u may be right.
I like da manga very much & da illustrations. It's an okay manga though I love how Sora, Riku, Leon & Cloud looks in da book:D ....I wanna see Sephiroth!!!!!(Sora looks too kiddie.....):mad:

But I don't understand, if da manga is rated "A" for all ages, how come they curse in there like Yuffie. She says B*tch!!!!WTF? I saw that word like 2 times in there!!!!Is it me or did any of u guys noticed that....?

Last edited:

EverlastingLight

I think the manga explains a bit more in the beginning than the game does. Makes a lot more sense. I only have the first one cause I'm poor like that. I've read the ones on the internet though.

The only thing that really bugs me about the manga is how kidish they are. It's so annoying! And, about the bitch thing, I think I might've seen it, but can't remember... hmm..... maybe I'll go check that out.......

Wolviana

I've got the crappy TokyoPop version... it's alright, kind of strange how I found it hiding behind a Cinderella manga... the translations on the sites are better. Heck, I might just go on ebay and order a set of the Japanese volumes.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
I never bought it from Tokyopop. I read it on da internet but I'm not sure da translations we're right. I always wonder if KH would be better off apart from da Disney characters & worlds. I think without them, KH would be rated T & da manga too.But who knows if it would be better or for worse...?

Ukir

Website
s13.invisionfree.com
BunnyCupCakes said:
But I don't understand, if da manga is rated "A" for all ages, how come they curse in there like Yuffie. She says B*tch!!!!WTF? I saw that word like 2 times in there!!!!Is it me or did any of u guys noticed that....?

I have yet to read the manga, because I prefer things in their orginal form more then fan-based or through a manga-ka's perspective. I believe the reason why it would be rated "A" is because with the way things are going, ratings are becoming lower and lower. "Bitch", "Hell", and "Damn" are basic things now in the language of the younger generation. They don't block it on television and so younger kids are shown these things and will think nothing of it, thinking it to be another word in the language of English. (Like how I use to say Bastard in front of my parents because I didn't know what it meant).

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
Whoa....good answer.I never thought of that & I never knew either. I mean when I was little, I didn't even know what da heck they meant cuz I never heard of them...kinda.
Generations has changed I guess. Though I'm still bit of suprised about what they say in da manga....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back