• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Hating People Inlove?

• Thread starter Deleted member 74488
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I can understand why someone would feel a little awkward seeing their friend acting out an in love behavior with another person or friend you know. In some cases it can be jealousy, but in another case it can just be plain awkwardness, like watching your brother or sister makeout with someone. The emotion to occur is expected, but holding back is the best you can do, because in a serious relationship you only end up finding yourself doing the same thing, so it becomes a matter of hypocrisy if you take matters in butting in other peoples relationship. As far as being annoyed by any couple that commit in love behavioral acts in public......you have a problem, and i'm being very serious, because a major annoyance to something so minor can grow to be a big problem later on in life.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
*sigh* Everything... Why does it matter?

what is an ideal relationship for you? I'm curious, and everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

No there is not. There is nothing. Goodnight everybody.
Its nice that everyone will soon forget in the morning.

that sudden response said differently, but i'm not gonna pressure you on this topic from here on.

C

Crossroads

No there is not. There is nothing. Goodnight everybody.
Its nice that everyone will soon forget in the morning.

Pffthahaha.

Sure will forget.

You have whore symptoms by the way. Not trying to be mean or anything, but you sound like you could turn into a bad person in the future. With the whole being the, jealous, affection hating type.

Whateva whateva.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Make me. I really have no reason to. I don't like all that affection and romance,
it gets in the way and screws everything up.
not really...what gets in the way is not doing so Lolz XD
if you dont have affection or romance the relationship will get boring and old and have a more chance of the relationship not lasting long

D

Deleted member 74488

Like dark shadow I kinda of agree.

You care about someone and they fuck you up. Always whining, yelling or trying to be all make out with you at school. Arghhh. Its annoyingggggg.

C

Crossroads

You care about someone and they fuck you up. Always whining, yelling or trying to be all make out with you at school. Arghhh. Its annoyingggggg.

Sounds like you caught yourself a bitch if you're in that situation. Should dump him.

Yuuki

Like dark shadow I kinda of agree.

so just because you have bad lucky finding someone doesnt mean other cant make out XD
before you go out with someone try to study them and by that i mean try to know their true self :lol:

you shouldnt take it out on your friends....

D

Deleted member 74488

I'm not. I hardly do anything. I only feel like hitting their hands off eachother. I don't. Just smile sweetly and act like your fine.

Yuuki

I'm not. I hardly do anything. I only feel like hitting their hands off eachother. I don't. Just smile sweetly and act like your fine.

sure you do :wink:
just go easy on them....no one will die if people make out.....:23:
if you see it gets awkward just fart hard and they will stop making out trust me :lol:

quick tip: eat alot of beans before you fart...and you will release a atomic bomb

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
You are jealous, or you simply aren't mature enough to deal with watching other people act intimately with each other.

If I am with my significant other, and I feel like hugging, touching, or kissing her, I am damn well going to. These things are a part of life, accept them and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back