• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have you noticed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fan of KH

Sorry if anyone has posted this already but if you look at the picture from disney castle where you see the gang ang merlin standing at the door. at the top left hand corner the outside of the door is shaped like the edge of a card from COM. would that mean that the door there would probably take you to castle oblivion or twiight town ?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
No it doesn't mean that i already know what the symbol on the door probably is.

KeyBladeWielder9

some people say that the reason why it looks like a card is because its a portal to the steamboat willie world and its like a memory

Attemisc

Who knows what it really is but Sora aroS, that picture is not of Castle Oblivion. Castle Oblivion didn't curve like that, didn't have a moon on it or stars and had many towers coming out of its SIDES. If you were to compare pictures of Castle Oblivion to that picture they would most deffinitely not match up.

keeperoftwilight

sorixed said:
No it doesn't mean that i already know what the symbol on the door probably is.

well then wuld u mind filling me and everyone else in....cuz ide honestly want to know. (o and sry if what i said sounded like i was trying to b smart with u..i wasnt i swear i really want to know ^^)

TTBK2

Awards
Ummmm... just to ask, what Castle is that then? It's not Disney Castle. And the stars make me think of Merlin. But, who the hell does it belong too?! Don't tell me this is the other world we haven't heard of!

keeperoftwilight

imho i think its a fan pic of castle oblivion (or some new wierd castle created for part of a world)i mean seriously look how cartoony it looks...i dont think its an official pic

sorixed

Dattebayo!
That's not castle oblivion and it isn't a fan pic its official art.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
i think it is Beast's Castle. It definetly isnt Castle Oblivion or Disney Castle. So i thought well isnt Beauty and the Beast in the game. And i remembered that Beast had a castle in the movie. That's my guess on what castle that is.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
It's not beauty and the beast neither they already showed how it looked!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
it's okay it has to be new or something the stars make me think of merlin too so as mickey's fantasia hat maybe thats how merlin went to disney castle or something.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Castle Oblivion:

art_1882_id_2.jpeg

Whatever the Heck this place is:

trainandcastle.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

See? Two completely different places...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well that solves the mystery. although they look similar they arent the same world unless Castle Oblivion changed in its appearance a little which i doubt happened. i wont say for certain yet but im leaning on the idea that that isnt CO in that first picture but a different world we havent been to......... or seen......... idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back