• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Haven't Square forgotten the little people?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
OK, if its true that we start the game in Twilight Town, and with BHKs awakening, surely alot of people who just play KH, and r not on forums like this would be thinking who the hell is that, and when it comes to the org. and Riku/Mickey, won't people will be thinking the same... lol

S King

Exactly. Nomura wanted to make sure that if someone played KH2 (without playing any of the prequels) they could understand - even the younger audience (I think...).

O

Onewingedangel6

maybe in the beginning cut scene everything will be explained

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
don't worry, normura knows what he's doing. A game shouldn't have many questions like who's that? and also whats going on? i'm pretty sure veterans and noObs will play with too many questions. good questions should be like ooo, i wonder whats going to happen next or wtf, why is he doing that? omg!! =P

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
well if the didnt play kh then thats there fault and i think theyll no hu it is when they play the game more

NEO9011

Hopefully, it will explain verything in the beginning, like why sora has different clothes, and things like that they nobody knows- haha. They should explain CoM's events for people like me who lost the game and never finished it, people who are too lazy to finish it, or people who never played it.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OK, if its true that we start the game in Twilight Town, and with BHKs awakening, surely alot of people who just play KH, and r not on forums like this would be thinking who the hell is that, and when it comes to the org. and Riku/Mickey, won't people will be thinking the same... lol

I totally disagree. Of course people dont know BHK, and will be wondering who he is, but at the begining of KH, you didnt know Sora. =o All games have charecters you dont know, thats why you play them. -.-

S King

Words of wisdom, Monkeybutt.

So, Square hasn't forgotten the little people. Get over it.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yeah then later on you would know the characters in kh like you say why is that boy or girl whatever in the water talking? In kh2 people will say just like the quote where's sora what1!! (bhk) this guy's taking his place people knew they wouldn't know what the characters are like com for example if they didn't play the game like who is that blonde girl why is sora in a pod but nomura said kh2 will explain alot including it's 2.5 times longer than the first kh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back