• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Having trouble

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
My friend can't create an account. I am over at his house and tried to help him but it didn't really work I just got this...

Our server has detected the presence of multiple IP connections from your machine, with one of the connections being an "Open Proxy" or blacklisted IP. Connections of this nature are often used in order to abuse, spam or defraud. Our server has denied you any further access until both IP addresses can be resolved or the presence of the Open Proxy connection closed.

Not sure what this means I am still on at his house I thought it was freaking out because I logged on in another IP address or something but I am not sure.

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
My friend can't create an account. I am over at his house and tried to help him but it didn't really work I just got this...

Our server has detected the presence of multiple IP connections from your machine, with one of the connections being an "Open Proxy" or blacklisted IP. Connections of this nature are often used in order to abuse, spam or defraud. Our server has denied you any further access until both IP addresses can be resolved or the presence of the Open Proxy connection closed.

Not sure what this means I am still on at his house I thought it was freaking out because I logged on in another IP address or something but I am not sure.

Your friend over there already joined and was banned. So his IP is banned and there is no way he can join sorry dude. Unless,

A moderator/Admin unlocks his IP address and then he can join. Talk to the Staff about it and see.

Joy

Bronze Member
Actually, his IP matches one that is a proxy, which was been blacklisted. So although he is IP banned, it's not like he did something wrong.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
So what would be the best way to resolve this? should I get his IP address and ask a mod to lift it? Because I know for a fact he's never joined the forums before, and everytime he tries he just can't.

Back