• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HD Roxas 5 Tier advice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I saved lots of jewels and decided to pull once for the 4 and 5 tier medal deal. I got an HD Roxas with 3 orbs.

Looking for advice on how to make best use of this medal. A little confused on it being Power, but lowers defense only on Power-based defenders. To me, it sounds like very limited use, but then, it takes a bit of help for me sometimes to figure best keyblade placement.

Would appreciate any suggestion on how some of you are using him. Thanks bunches. Hope this is okay to ask here.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Hello fellow Leopardos friend!

First let me congratulate you on a good pull! I have the same HD Roxas you speak of and like it a lot. First let me clarify that it doesn't lower defense only on Power enemies, but rather lowers Power based defense of any enemy (power, speed and magic). So to make the most of this medal I personally would suggest putting it in the second slot of the Treasure Trove. Use a booster in the first slot like Kairi, the new B&tB or if you don't have those, Illustrated Sora. Personally my Treasure Trove setup is Kairi, HD Roxas, Illustrated Sora, Upright heavy attacker (Meowjesty, Eraqus or BC Mickey), Reversed heavy attacker (Xemnas, Ansem SoD). By the time I reach the fourth medal I receive a x3 strength bonus from Kairi, x2 Power defense debuff from Roxas and x2 Power attack buff from Sora for a total of x4 Power advantage. Medals in slot 4, 5 and friend (if Power of course) get full benefit of x3 strength buff and x4 Power advantage. For skill a good Attack Boost works well with HD Roxas.

Let me know if this helps

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I thought you were saving for something really useful? Most tier 4/5 medals will not be much of any help for you unless they are guilted. I don't think any of the new tier 5s fit into the "useful even if not guilted" category. They got you.

I hope you can find a use, though. You could place it before your powerhouse Power medal like Meowjesty, Hercules and Phil, Classic Goofy, etc.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Thank you sooo much, Hakan Xatos and Harmonie!

Hey, fellow Leopardus, Hakan, believe it or not, I had actually put the HD Roxas right where you recommended before reading your comment. WooHoo. Thank you so much.

Harmonie, I had saved up quite a nice hefty sum of jewels, so wanted to indulge in just one pull. It had been sooo long since I had pulled from one of those Epic deals. I am saving for hopefully something big during the Anniversary. Hoping. I have misplayed this game since the beginning and getting on a better track is hard, but am trying. I'm not 100% F2P, more Casual or Cheap to Play, so must be very careful on what I do spend the small amount I do have to spend.

Again, thank you Hakan Xatos, for clarifying the Power-based Defense feature of HD Roxas. Keep on having fun!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Sorry, my mistake. Even though you clearly said you pulled only once in your original post, I for some reason thought you pulled more. Probably because you got an HD Roxas.

No shame. I was worried you had gone and blown off all of those jewels you were saving. =P I'm tempted to pull for this banner once, but I want to make sure I securely hit the 30,000 mark for whenever Illustrated KH2 Kairi comes out and I'm not quite there yet.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Sorry, my mistake. Even though you clearly said you pulled only once in your original post, I for some reason thought you pulled more. Probably because you got an HD Roxas.

No shame. I was worried you had gone and blown off all of those jewels you were saving. =P I'm tempted to pull for this banner once, but I want to make sure I securely hit the 30,000 mark for whenever Illustrated KH2 Kairi comes out and I'm not quite there yet.

Harmonie, if you don't have at least a little over 30,000 jewels, don't pull. I'm leaning toward KH2 Illus. Kairi is going to be either a 10 pull or worse, no mercy pulls. Yeah, I only pulled once and got the 3 orbed HD Roxas and some guy called Mysterious Strange or something like that, plus other stuff not really worthy of excitement over. Would have been nice to have tried for another 3 orbed HD Roxas, but no way am I going crazy and spending more jewels.

Gotta save those jewels! Hope we see KH2 Illus. Kairi for the Anniversary!

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
HD Roxas is very useful for me, together with Maui it lets Meowjesty do massive damage. Hoping to someday get enough Broom buddies to guilt it because I love the medal. Looks cool and has an AoE debuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back