• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

He Was a Friend One Day, an Enemy the Next

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicHeart

ok I've got a story to tell. This is a continuation of my topic of “Is a friend or Was?.” Basically what all happened was in that article was Me and my friend Rosa liked the same guy, Bubba, and she got really mad at me for it….bla-bla-bla… heres the link if you want to read it. If you read it you will beter understand what all is happening to me now. By the way, it’s a lot to read!!!! You really don’t have to read it. I basically summed up what all happened or if its really important Ill just restate it in this form. But heres the link if you want to read it http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=591121#post591121

After Rosa got over being ticked off at me for liking Bubba , we talked out our differences we became friends again. Then Bubba asked me out and we started dating. Now right before we stated dating I had heard rumors that Bubba liked my best friend Katie, so for that reason I quested him about the rumor the night we started dating.

He said. “No I don’t like her anymore than as a friend.”

I replied “ If the rumor was true I wonted get mad at you. I promise. Are you lying to me? For our relationship to work out we need to have honesty. So you might as well get it out in the open so you don’t have to hide anything from me later on.”

He said “ No no no no no, Im not lying. That was just some stupid rumor that was going around”

And that was that. I had a really great time with him. I thought I had found the man of my dreams. I thought I was in love. Or so I thought. The first weekend we were together we went to a crazy party. I had never been to a big party like this one, this one had drinking and all that stuff there. I acted responsible and didn’t get near that stuff….its not like I wanted to. I won’t try that stuff if my life depended on it. You may not agree with me on not wanting to drink or do drugs because most of the people at the party won’t have agreed with me. In fact me and Bubba are the only to there that didn’t do anything.. But then again maybe he didn’t because he was the one driving me home.

The next weekend I had a huge Halloween party!!! I hadn’t had a party since I was in the first grade. Lol. A lot of people came. Then when we went on to our 4th week of dating he started acting strange. We went to that Friday nights football game, and asked me to let him talk to his friend James in “Private”. So Im like ok, that’s fine, whatever, he doesn’t need me following him around all the time. When they finally came back I came up to him and stated talking to him. And he wonted say anything. When I looked up at him to see what was wrong he had tears coming down his face. Im thinking “what the crap? Way the heck is he crying?” that’s when he says, “I need to be alone, I need to think about stuff” and he went a sat behind one of the storage buildings. I didn’t know what was going on. I started thinking maybe I had did something wrong. Or maybe it had something to do with his dad (his dad was suffering from heart problems and he needed a very risky operation. He was going in for his first operation in a few days). Or maybe James told him something that upset him. I didn’t know. I slammed myself up against the consecution stand, and fell to my knees, I covered my face with my arms and started crying. At one point I remember my tears slowed down and I looked up and saw this little girl ( I had never seen her before in my life). The child smiled and wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear “what ever is bothering you, you will get over it.” This kid was only about 5 years old. Then she ran off.

Then a few minutes later Bubba came over to me and asked me if I was ready to go. And I said I guess so. The game hadn’t even gotten to half time yet.

Later that weekend I was talking to my friend Theresa on the phone and she told me that Bubba and her were talking and she knew why he was crying that Friday night. She told me that she couldn’t tell me until Monday at school because she said she didn’t wont to tell me over the phone and it would be more appropriate if she told me in person. All of a sudden the thought hes going to break up with me! Oh My God hes going to break up with was going though my mind. That night I had nightmares about it.

That Monday morning I was setting around with all of my friends and Bubba walked me to class, with Theresa and Katie behind us. I coundn’t talk to Theresa just yet. Not in front of everyone. Bubby hugged me and as I was walking into class I turned back and Bubba whispered into here ear, but it was loud enough so I could here it.

He said. “ are you going to Tell her?”

Theresa Replys “Yes, Ill talk to her at lunch”.

At lunch Theresa pulls me to the drink machines and she starts telling me whats going on.
She says. “ Bubba only wants to be friends and he doesn’t think its working out.”

I was trying to hold back my tears. I was able to till I spoke to Bubba that night on the phone. Its Halloween night by the way.

Bubba: Im having confused emotions right now

Me: does this mean we brake up or stay together or what?

Bubba: Break up I guess……WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS RIGHT!!?

Me: Yea of course……(Trying not to cry)

Bubba: are you ok?

Me:….(voice cracks) Im fine.

Bubba: I just don’t want a girl friend right now. Im still no over Rebecca( his girlfriend from last year who cheated on him. And he meant that he’s still hurting from her cheating on him). I need time to find myself, find out what I want to do with my life.”

Me: what were you crying about at the football game?
Bubba: ……well I new that our relationship had to end. And I was afraid that I was going to hurting you. Im not getting off with you until Im sure your ok.

Me: ……(cring)

Bubba: get off that bed and wipe your tears. Im not worth crying over.

Me:…………………….How did you know Im laying on the bed. (I was laying on my brothers bed upstairs)

Bubba: hahahaha I guessed. How about you go down stairs and watch a movie or something? That will get your mind off of things. And you can calm down.

Me:…………………………How did you know Im upstairs?

Bubba:….HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me:………uhh?.....

Bubba: Im outside your window. Hahahahahaha

We both busted out laughing. We talk for a few hours and I finally calmed down.

Two days later Theresa told me that Bubba might have a new girlfriend. This ticked me off!! HE TOLD ME HE DIDN”T WANT A GIRL FRIEND!!!! And then Theresa told me that it was Katie. But I soon found out that they weren’t dating. Bubba just liked Katie and wanted to date her. This means he lied about not liking her. Now I wasn’t ticked off at the fact that he liked my best friend, I was mad at the fact that he lied to me. For the next few weeks Theresa keep telling me things and Katie never mentioned anything to me. The time around my birthday November 13, Bubba asked for the number of a teacher of mine that I was really fond of that quit his job to work for another company because it paid a lot more. This teacher of mine along with his job wrote music and released his albums.

So I ask “ why do you want my teachers number”

Bubba replies “to talk to him about huh….music stuff…Yea Music STUFF!!”

I knew what he was going to do, he was trying to get this teacher to show up at my house as he birthday present to me. He tried calling my teacher and he told Bubba he wouldn’t be able to make it because of work. (I found this out after my birthday). On my birthday Bubba started playing the guitar and started singing a song. Theresa had told me that he wrote a song about me friend Katie. I new that was the he was playing. He was playing a song about how much he loved my best friend on my 16th birthday. I find that to be rude. A few days later Katie told me everything that was going on between her and Bubba. What was going on was Bubba Liked Katie but Katie didn’t like Bubba. But she told him she did because he was cutting himself in shop class because he was sad that Katie didn’t love him. She then told him that she couldn’t date him because of me. But he was persistent. I know this is true. I read some of the note he wrote to her. He also told her that the only reason he dated me was because he couldn’t have her. At the same time Bubba told Theresa to get some black mail on me. Theresa me told that. And he was trying to blackmail me so he could use that against me so I would not like him anymore and Katie would date him. That plan failed because he couldn’t get anything on me. At this point I didn’t even like him a boyfriend anymore….and way less as a friend. Then on the day after Thanksgiving he called me on cell phone.

Bubba: Are you mad at me

Me: (lieing, I couldn’t let him know I knew anything) no. what gave you that idea

Bubba: you haven’t be talking to me

Me: oh really?

Bubba: Yea…..Whats wrong

Me: ….(sigh) Do you like Katie (I asked this way farther down in the conversation, I just cant remember all of it)

Bubba: NO!!! I told you that befor!! Who told you I did?

Me: just heard it around

Bubba: from Who?

Me: I can’t tell.

Bubba: well is there anything else you want to ask

Me: (im ticked off) I heard the only reason you dated me was because you couldn’t have Katie.

Bubba: that’s not true!!! I liked you I really did.

Me:….( I couldn’t say to much, I wasn’t supposed to know anything)

We finally got of the phone.

On December 1 Katie told Bubba that she didn’t love him and even if she did she would date him because that would hurt me. He got really mad and started yelling at her.

Then an hour later he calls me up and ask if me and Katie want to go to Plan B that Friday night.

And we say yes.

That Friday night (the next night) Bubba’s dad went to the hospital for the 2nd time for the operation on his heart. Bubba pulled up to my house at about 6:40. Plan B opens at 8. When I got in to the car I could tell that there was something different about him. The look in his eyes was terrifying. James was seating in the front beside Bubba. We starting going down the road. Right away I had a feeling that we needed to out of the car, away from Bubba. I didn’t know why . Katie looks at me and whispers “I think we should go back”. It was to late to go back now. Bubbas turn onto one of the back roads, the most dangerous road in the city. The speed limit is 45. He was going 85. And in the grand state of VA, when you go 20 miles over the speed limit its reckless driving. He started swerving and he was acting like he was drunk or high or something like that. He started doing u-turns where u-turns are prohibited.. Katie’s seat belt was not working. So, I asked Bubba whats wrong with the seat belt. and he was like, "you don't need a seat belt. you're safe.".We stop at a store to get James a Mountain Dew, Katie and I had no money to make a call for someone to come get us, or a cell phone, so we couldn’t get out of there. When we got back in the car Bubba was like, "I know I am scaring y'all, but you need to grow up." And then, right before we get to Plan B, he turned to us and said "if you don't like the way I drive, then you can find your own way home." So, when we arrived at Plan B I jumped out of the car and nearly knocked over Theresa. Theresa was standing outside with two other friends (who are girls), and we started telling them how he was driving and how he was acting. Then, Bubba and James disappeared. All of a sudden, they pull out of the parking lot of Plan B with out saying anything to us and accelerated at a fast speed down the road. Now, Bubba is our ride home.. So, we were kind of stranded in the most dangerous part of my city. My town has had a lot of gang violence lately. Plan B isn’t open yet and there is no one but the 5 of us girls; there were no other guys in the group with us. There’s not a building open for a mile. None of the other three have their cell phones with them. It would be easy for someone to try and kidnapped one of us, murder us, or rape us. So, Katie and I were there not knowing what to do. About 20 minutes later, they came back and all of our friends were yelling at them.
One of the girls started yelling at Bubba and he throws his Mountain Dew on the ground and screams “NO BODY UNDERSTANDS ME!!!” When we were inside of Plan B, (when it opened)James came up to us and see, Katie and I were really mad at him and Bubba.(But, James apologized and we aren't really mad at him anymore. James wasn't really involved or at fault.) The entire time, Katie and I were trying to avoid James and Bubba, (everywhere James was, Bubba was), we got fed up and decided to borrow somebody's cell phone (from one of the people who showed up for the show) to call my Grandmother to ask her to come and get us. We waited outside in hopes to avoid the two guys until my Grandmother got there. and the Bubba came up to me and I was trying to ignore him. and he started telling me why he drove off-- because he had to cry about his dad being in the hospital.(Which isn’t a good excuse) But, it was ridiculous for him to leave without saying anything and there is no reason for him to take out his frustration on Katieme, or anybody else. I told him, "you left us in the most dangerous part of town. do you have any idea of what could have happened? we could have been raped, murdered, kidnapped, or anything." and he started furiously yelling at me saying "its 'always' about you." he started saying stuff like how he's not selfish and all this junk. and my Granny finally showed up and took Katie and I back to my house. and James constantly called trying to make up with us-- like 16 times.. and Bubba only called like 3 times and on the 3rd time, he was aggravated and left a message saying “Well at lest Theresa Stood up for me! She knows what’s going on in my mind” James only called from then on. Katie and I decided to forgive James because he was not at fault and he was trying to patch things up. He seemed like he was genuinely sorry for what had happened. and not only had the one who endangered our lives that night by LEAVING US ON THE SIDE OF THE STREET, he drove insanely reckless before we even got to Plan B. we could have easily wrecked, been injured, or worse. I thought I could trust this Bubba I thought he was my friend, but what type of friend leaves you on the side of the street like that and endangers your life? Apparently, he didn't care enough to worry about Katie and my safety or well-being.

I cant stand him!!! He sent us an email. And we calmly ask him to leave us alone and then he started saying that it was our fault he went 85 and drove recklessly. Then he said that my mothers death didn’t mean anything! And you know what not even a week later he was trying to date another girl, after how much he said he “loves” Katie.

He wrote this poem about that night. And it ticks me off to!!

Been in my thoughts for 3 longs years,
Cannot seem to fight
I don't know what crime I commited,
Don't relize the world is spinning,
All I want is for you to get me threw
I don't know what crime I commited
I don't relize the world is spinning,
All i want is for you to get me threw
Where do I need to be,
Afraid of what to trust and who that needs me,
We were so close and you said Ill never be abandended,
But after what you have done,the scars has been branded,
Sometime in september,
Do you remember,
Well I sure do,
But I guess all that I knew,
Wasn't all true,
Your lies surrounding,
That always keeps be bounding,
The heart still aches and continues pounding,
I still turn from that fright night,
Fighting for what I know was right,
Clanging on to a sturdy limb,
Hopeing to get a breath of life on reallity,
After taking so much brueallity,
Long enought to have my last stand,
I thought you were my friend,
I am just sand to you,
Just something to walk on.

P

PIG.

Number one rule of finding that special someone: MAKE SURE NOONE ELSE HAS HIM/HER IN THEIR SIGHTS OTHER THEN YOU

It's happened to me hundreds of times. (2 times)

AngelicHeart

PIG. said:
Number one rule of finding that special someone: MAKE SURE NOONE ELSE HAS HIM/HER IN THEIR SIGHTS OTHER THEN YOU

It's happened to me hundreds of times. (2 times)

lol. yea. But I dated him after he was out of everones elses sights. He just lied to me and lead me on. you read that really fast. It took like 3 hours to type. lol. Love sucks sometimes.

R

Riku's Dawn

Chris Rock!Talk about bad luck!(LOL,just kidding making fun of famous peopole)

P

PIG.

*taps cerebellum*

Advanced English classes.

Still, find a new man, sometimes you'll never know what will spring up. You'll feel happier then. (and one that doesn't have a crappy name like Bubba. Bubba? WTF)

EDIT: WHOA Join Date: Jan 2004? You've been here for a while now!

AngelicHeart

PIG. said:
*taps cerebellum*

Advanced English classes.

Still, find a new man, sometimes you'll never know what will spring up. You'll feel happier then. (and one that doesn't have a crappy name like Bubba. Bubba? WTF)

EDIT: WHOA Join Date: Jan 2004? You've been here for a while now!

I have a new boyfriend, but It hurts me that he could do that. Yea Ive been on here for a while. Apparently when the site what getting updated and everything was being changed around all of the topics and post I made were deleted. Im not sure why that happed though. I haven't been on in a while. before the site changed I had at least 200 post made. And I believe at least 10 threads I started. I cant really remmember though.

P

PIG.

Heh, I joined January 1st 2005.

AngelicHeart: Jan 2004
Me: Jan 2005
Riku's Dawn: Jan 2006

Maybe we could make a stupid cult in forum insanity entitled "Joined in January"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back