• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless Cards

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight_Path

Okay so we all know that part of finishing Jiminy's journal is collecting all the enemy cards...
I'm missing like 4 and I need some tips, PLEASE! :cool:
I know some of the rooms like Almighty Darkness have more of a chance of dropping heartless cards...
but what about the White Mushroom? Anybody have any tips to help me out? Thanks :D

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Well there is nothing certain about it >__<;
You can also use "Luming darkness" (or however they spell it).Make sure you fight many heartless,and duh sometime they'll drop something no doubt.But it's very hard indeed.

road to oblivion

holy crap
only 4 left
man lots of time wasted.
anywhose
white mushroom is the same as kh1
use magic 3 in a row
light=thunder
shiver=fire
fanning=blizzard

Xicahmel

I've never done much with that. In my "Main" we'll call it, I have all the keyblades except for Metal Chocobo, oddly enough, don't have stop, and all the item cards. There are a lot of enemy cards that I don't have. I don't even know how many.

What happens when you complete jiminy's journal?

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
not really any tips aside from go in a room with lots of heartless maybe "teaming darkness" but aside from that nothing. sorry. out of curiosity what ones are you missing aside from white mushroom? i was trying the same thing but my DS broke so now i gotta get a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back