• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sand_drew

This is the tale of someody turned into a heartless. Enjoy!

I thought I couldn’t have possibly suffered worse pain than when Remaine told me she didn’t like me. Or when I broke my leg falling off the Clock Tower. But that was before, before I lost my heart, before I became like this. Before, wish I could go back there, wish I could feel again, talk to my friends or even just see them. But, no, not possible, not without a heart, can’t leave here without a heart or being called. I’ve seen it happen, one minute there swarming in this darkness with us, next there’s a brief light and their gone.

They don’t come back. I don’t know why, all I know is it’s preferable for me to stay here and survive, than go wherever they go and vanish. Even though being in here isn’t exactly comfortable either. I don’t know if the others are like this, capable of still thinking, of knowing, in the inside at least or if they’re just mindless drones, inside and out.

I cling to the belief that they’re like me even if I’ll never know. Or will I...? Nothing is certain anymore. I didn’t even think heartless existed until I became one. Now? Well, how could I not, I am after all a Heartless, a being of darkness and shadow. Darkness and shadow, that’s the realm I’m trapped in, realm of darkness and shadow. I’d leave, if being called wasn’t the only way to do so. However, it is.

And so, I wait. Trapped in endless torment, hoping that I can remain here, but not at the same time. The Heartless part of me is taking over, growing; soon I’ll be truly... heartless. I can only hope, that I can somehow reverse this before then. I can only hope that I don’t get cal- NO! NOOOO! I DON’T WANT TO GO! The sensation of being called is bizarre, almost as if you’re skin is spinning around your body, two problems with that, though, I don’t have skin and it’s physically impossible for such a thing to happen.

Where am I? At least in the darkness I knew where I was. Here? Not so much. A castle, large, sprawling and a strange fusion of machine and stone. Wait! Where am I going? My body is moving to its own accord, soon the freedom will vanish, soon I’ll be like them. If I survive that long. Wait, why is that boy holding a key? Why is he moving towards me? Why am I jumping? No, he’s atta-.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back