• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Twilight

If Xeanort has a heartless and a nobody then don't the other organization members? What's going on with them? And why don't xeanort's nobody and heartless have the same weapon? Does that mean that the human form of them would weild a different kind of weapon?

Morning Twilight

I'm srry for spoiling but if you are reading this stuff then you should be prepared for spoilers, most people who play are atleast past the point were you can reach the same conclusions.

Neverfate

It's entirely possible for the other Organization members to have existences that are purely of the heart, similar to that of Xehanort. However, they lack bodies, much the way Xehanort did. They would have to find their original body (or another vessel) to aquire a physical form. This is why Xehanort originally posessed Riku. As far as weapon choices go, it's nearly impossible to tell because I don't think there are rules to what weapons get used.

the keyblader

hey ive beat the game already but i went through it really fast so i kno xemnas is xeahorts nobody but who is his heartless

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
Maybe they were normal people, then they became a heartless (that created a nobody too), then they went back to their normal selves (getting rid of their heartless forms in turn). Kinda like how Sora did it.

Morning Twilight

I personally think Nomora is gunna make the organization a bigger part like he did with Xeanort. I think that he will make them keyblade weilders turned heartless/nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back