• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello again KHInsider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ulicies

Hello again! I'm obviously Ulicies, and I LOVE Kingdom Hearts. My first game was admittedly Chain of Memories, but I have been a rabid fan ever since. I love the dual contrasts between Sora and Riku, but my personal favorite was being Riku in Chain of Memories; since then I've always been a fan of Riku's weapons and sword techniques, so you can imagine my excitement for KH 3D.

The main reason why Kingdom Hearts is my favorite all-time series is because of the connection between every game. Even though I sort of started off on a crutch because of never playing the first KH, Chain of Memories became my favorite "Spin-off title." (If you can even call it that, but for the sake of categorizing games without numbers, let's keep it) But that's the beauty of playing any "spin-off" of KH (albeit perhaps Coded, which I'm guessing is just a filter between KH1 and Chain of Memories? Ugh I'm probably wrong, please correct me on that). Every game in the series, unlike Final Fantasy, is connected to the main storyline, and without at least knowing about every single game's storyline, the continuity and the overarching themes don't make as much sense.

Anyway, whoa, long post, but to wrap it up, I would say that I've been here before. After a while I left because of whatever reasons, but now I'm back with newfound energy for KH3D and BBS!

Back